Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

OK.

DUDES ARE GETTING TOO FLAGRANT WITH THE RESELL NOW.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif
 UNTIL I REALIZED HE WAS SERIOUS.

I LITERALLY WENT THROUGH EVERY EMOTION
alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by generaiya

This. Generaiya doesn't feel even a bit sorry. What do you get from stuntin'?
Nothing.
oh look, generaiya is talking about generaiya in the third person like generaiya usually does when generaiya talks about generaiya

43936ae36af6e971c8d0de3dbe47ac7ef269c7e8_r.jpg

Generaiya approves 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Patiently waiting for all the NDC orders to flood feeBay and hopefully drop the price to something more reasonable.  Quite a few NTers aren't into helping out the next man with these $2K asking prices. 
I hear you. I'm waiting for this to happen as well. I was lucky to snag a pair of platinum's, but would also like a pair of the solars to rock if the price is right. Best of luck to you. There are some NT'ers looking out for other member's. However, the same can't be said for a select few... cough roro5pm cough

cough "i've already helped 2 dudes out by selling my extra rogues for 20 bucks above retail" cough.....cough "i dont give a $hit what you think" cough...like i said, i aint forcing no one to buy them. i just wanna maximize profits. pure business. if i dont sell them, i'll rock them. no biggie. lol. dayamn all these fools with high sodium intake trying to put guilt trips. that dont work lol it just shows how desperate you are.

Nah is shows how desperate you are to rip someone off and make a bunch of money of this shoe

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

JMake no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

Jealousy is an extremely strong emotion. Never underestimate it or what it will make people do. Whoever did it is a scumbag in every since of the word though.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Just waiting to hear back from Nike Corp now. Such a long terrible day. Make no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

As far as people saying I was trolling or bragging after I got my order confirmation, that wasn't my attention. I was so over whelmed with joy and wanted to share it with the only people I know who can get where I am coming from. I have been designing and buying shoes almost my whole life. These would have meant a lot to me.

1006509_o.gif
That sums up the last 48 hours P-E-R-F-E-C-T-L-Y.

Just waiting to hear back from Nike Corp now. Such a long terrible day. Make no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

As far as people saying I was trolling or bragging after I got my order confirmation, that wasn't my attention. I was so over whelmed with joy and wanted to share it with the only people I know who can get where I am coming from. I have been designing and buying shoes almost my whole life. These would have meant a lot to me.

Feel your pain brah. There's a lot of salty lurkers in this thread all over a pair of rubber and laces.

people are canceling another man's order now? this s43t is gully
30t6p3b.gif

dont worry karmas a %%#+@

Originally Posted by Mazz305

JMake no mistake, I am a fool for posting my order number. But it doesn't make that person any less of a dirt bag. I could see someone doing it if they could instantly turn around and buy that shoe. But someone took 5 or 6 minutes out of their day to mess with someone they have never met and probably never will.

Jealousy is an extremely strong emotion. Never underestimate it or what it will make people do. Whoever did it is a scumbag in every since of the word though.
word. and your avay is bad +!+ BTW.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I've been a member of this site for a month or two, and in that time I have NEVER gotten any kind of help from anyone as far as getting a release.  This place is good for release info....but that's about it.  I always hear about how things aren't how they used to be, "people don't help each other like they used to" well I've been a member since 05 and it hasn't changed much since I've been here.  Maybe more crying and whining.
tumblr_m4n1a232qi1r44q7k.gif

This one is sharp as a tack.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I caught that too, had to read over it a couple of times, I thought I was too high.I struck out like most here but I'm not even salty, I just wanted a pair of each to wear but I knew I didn't really have a chance. But this thread has been great, I love reading all the horror/successstories, we had guys in here that were "mentally crushed", and "on the verge of a break down" to other guys bashing resellers all the while having a pair in their sig for a couple racks. Classic thread

Originally Posted by gtg305h

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Would you guys rock your pairs out in Vegas? I'm tempted to do it next month
smokin.gif
.  Not party in em of course 
Versus wearing them where?  Outside the hype, they're just shoes, wear them where u want, I'm wearing mine where ever I feel, shoot, i wore my Taxi Lebron elites for like 2 weeks straight after copping...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 my wife got tired of seeing them...
yeah man I wouldn't want them to get lost in the luggage or lose them so I guess I should carry em on.  Glad, you're rocking your pairs 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

I hear you. I'm waiting for this to happen as well. I was lucky to snag a pair of platinum's, but would also like a pair of the solars to rock if the price is right. Best of luck to you. There are some NT'ers looking out for other member's. However, the same can't be said for a select few... cough roro5pm cough

cough "i've already helped 2 dudes out by selling my extra rogues for 20 bucks above retail" cough.....cough "i dont give a $hit what you think" cough...like i said, i aint forcing no one to buy them. i just wanna maximize profits. pure business. if i dont sell them, i'll rock them. no biggie. lol. dayamn all these fools with high sodium intake trying to put guilt trips. that dont work lol it just shows how desperate you are.

Nah is shows how desperate you are to rip someone off and make a bunch of money of this shoe

Originally Posted by smlb52

OK.

CAT WANTS MY 2006 CBR 600RR WITH 2000 MILES ON IT FOR A PAIR OF THE BLACKS JUST BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE BACKGROUND OF A PIC OF SHOES I WAS WILLING TO TRADE. I
roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
WOOOOOW!! THIS IN HOUSTON, BRO??

Wowzers

Originally Posted by abaythingape

Originally Posted by PoLoNiKe

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

I regret doing free shipping 
frown.gif

UPS better start picking up those pairs from the warehouse.  Not gonna see my pairs until Saturday or Monday 
ohwell.gif
I'm not really trippin on when I get them since I'm out of town for work. I just want to make sure my order doesn't get cancelled. I spoke to a CSR today (very nice I must add considering the calls shes been getting) and she said they are still "locating" my item...

Any Ground Shippers get tracking info yet? Or any change in their status?
ups usually updates shipping status every midnight EST unless it's in transit for maybe ~2 days to get to the hub where they will deliver it to you. i live in the west coast so this occurs to me all the time when i do ground shipping from NDC.
Thank you for the info! Glad to see there is still some useful information in the post.

Originally Posted by quik1987

All the under 100 post people in this thread
2qbx09f.gif
The funny thing is....Its people like you as to why we dont post alot. why cant people with a low number of posts just be new members? What does our post count have to do with your experience? Why cant we just be members who dont have a lot to say? Or a lot of TIME to post for that matter? 

I signed up for this forum years ago and people always dislike new members unless they're paying homage or giving up info lol. I never really had too much input or information for people, I just love sneakers, so instead of trolling....like yourself....I admittedly became a lurker....until recently when I've found I've made an honest effort to post when I can. but people like YOU are whats wrong with NT. Just because i dont have 7K posts doesnt make me a hypebeast....maybe you should concentrate on what your posts make YOU....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

hahaha +$@? you're selling on your sig too?!!! i'll report you too prrrick! the difference is, "you aint got no yeezy !*$!!!?" hahaha dont be salty homeboy....it's people like you i hope never get the yeezy 2's cause you're a hater and full of jealosy. 

yeah im selling everything in my sig for x6 what i paid for it....plz shut up asap unless you have something to say thats not a 1000% contradiction of your previous statements... & yeah you sold the rogues to someone for $20 over retail big woop... you wanna cookie for snatching up another limited cw just to make a few bucks... because im positive your $140 price was $220 last week if not a few days back
bro, the 2 cw's were backup just in case my one from ndc and fnl got cancelled. bottom line we bothe shouldnt be selling anything on our sigs, but we both are right?!!! you trying to justify two wrongs you moron! btw, the 220 was if you wanted to buy both of my kd iv rougues together. 140 is for just one. now please go back to doing your homework, especially math and reading and comprehension since it's clear as day you are failing thos classes based on your post. quit while you have some dignity cause you comin' real weak with your arguments!

I highly doubt anyone on this forum is going to pay either one of your guys $2000 for any pair of sneakers. You're better off throwing it on the bay or flight club.

Pardon that rant....the camels back just broke......lol

but with all hope gone, looks like imma have to start saving for a Christmas gift to myself....smh hopefully by then they'll come down under the 1K mark.....if not.....ah well...its only money....right?! lol

Originally Posted by dmdjmaxtalker

Exactly. Resellers are calling us salty, but they're the ones dying of thirst trying to get off pairs for as much as possible. Find a real hustle, and let sneakers be sneakers.

Its just that Ive noticed alot of low count post members seemed to have copped the concords, cement ivs, red foams, and now these yeezys with ease. is that a coincidence?
i dont know, however alot of people take the opportunity of the free info that was posted here, and they dont even have to sign up. then its funny cause one day we see dudes with like 60 posts who joined in 2012 say "i got my confim # and shipping confirm". its dudes like this that probably bombarded the twitters too

Originally Posted by smlb52

OK.

roll.gif

alien.gif
devil.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
glasses.gif
grin.gif
happy.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
smile.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
WOOOOOW!! THIS IN HOUSTON, BRO??

YEP DUDE HERE IN HOUSTON.

MAY HAVE TO HOLD OFF ON THESE UNTIL GUYS COME TO THEIR SENSES.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom