Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Originally Posted by saysar91

Sir Sneaker aka Yeezy God just said that his sources stated Kobe Yeezys in August

sir,your avi....
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 on another note not in regards to you but i think some guys feel having the yeezy's will get them babes.nope..indeed they won't you'll be the same lame with nice shoes and no babes.
Whats that  have to do with anything? I have a girlfriend lol, not hoping these shoes get me more girls, im cool with the one I have. Quit trollin, I'm just trying to provide info to NTers that dont follow this guy.

Thats the deal of the year especially if LeBron ends up winning a ring this year all his shoe prices will go up a little more

Originally Posted by moneymike7719

We all have different taste. I mean I LOVE my Yeezy 1's and 2's. If I was offered that trade I would turn it down. Is that wrong no, it is all about preference. Like it was said everyone was happy
quality> quantity. However, you're getting 5 high quality shoes for 1 high quality shoe.  The icing on the cake is that all those shoes are valuable and out value the yeezy combined together so you could always sell a few pairs and buy your yeezy back.  Opportunity of a lifetime that you can't really turn down.  The 2 yeezys for 1 air mag trade is one of the greatest steals of all-time, if those yeezys were retail 
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
. I wonder if that guy will rock the mags. 

Originally Posted by RELL1911

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

you cleaned that guy's pockets 
sick.gif
pimp.gif
  you wearing or selling? he shipped all 5 to you?
I'm wearing..i told my frat brother that i'd sell him the 6s for $210 so i might sell those but the other 4 im def keeping..and he met me in my area. i really wanted to keep the ay2 but this is "the deal that i couldn't refuse" had to do it. 
someone else offered me DS space jams and miami vices plus $1000 but i'd rather have thre pairs of  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 kicks instead of the $1000
Yea good brother I told you this was the biggest come up in history. Ill probably come thru this weekend to try on the 6's 
devil.gif

For sure, I see you posting and #@!! lol

LOL @ all the "dont pay 1800, wait 2 weeks and pay 1600" type comments. I understand you are trying to help, but at that point, there isn't much of a difference?! Rape is rape, may as well get your pair in hand!

^ Im shocked that someone would be THAT stupid to trade for the yeezys.  This is one of those "real SMH" moments.  Hell, I would buy the yeezys just to make that trade.  hype+morons= 2012 sneaker game

I'm wearing..i told my frat brother that i'd sell him the 6s for $210 so i might sell those but the other 4 im def keeping..and he met me in my area. i really wanted to keep the ay2 but this is "the deal that i couldn't refuse" had to do it. 
someone else offered me DS space jams and miami vices plus $1000 but i'd rather have thre pairs of  
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 kicks instead of the $1000
Yea good brother I told you this was the biggest come up in history. Ill probably come thru this weekend to try on the 6's 
devil.gif

maaaaaaaan that was a great trade on your part.......i need those black and gold 6s for obvious reasons 
laugh.gif

^Exactly. For a moment they hype took over and even I contemplated some trades, but the amount I would need to trade I would be better of selling a few pairs and buying them cash. Then I would still have to fork over a dumb amount of cash for a pair. I just wouldn't be able to do it! Even at retail price, that trade is 1k worth of shoes. Cannot justify it! I even debated flipping a few pairs to justify the price, but that is STILL forking over too much money. If these dont fall to a reasonable range I will just go without. At least until the sneaker hobby crashes again.

Originally Posted by smlb52

devil.gif

maaaaaaaan that was a great trade on your part.......i need those black and gold 6s for obvious reasons 
laugh.gif
is that a Prep 9 shirt in your avi???

Originally Posted by spenna316

Kontraband.....did you find this trade of the NT forums? or Craigslist?
craigslist. just put in your add that you're open to trades and negotiation and that you're looking for best offer..i had a couple other great offers that involved a substantial amount of cash but like i said before..i'd rather just add to my collection

WOW thats all I can say about that trade. Now if someone wants to argue with me about how the game hasn't changed well here's a prime example for you. Its called hype. This dude got like 5 pairs of quality kicks for one pair of quality kicks. That one DMP pack itself I would probably equate to those yeezys but then getting the sb 8,9 along with space jams man im at a loss of words. That dude should've kept all those shoes and tried to cop a pair of the yeezys from somewhere else bc he just lost great quality in his collection assuming he even has one now. Now I really wish I had a pair of yeezys so I could do something like this.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people do help each other on this site. i've gotten a free swoosh account, gotten hooked up on numerous pairs for below retail, gotten shirts, snacks and sodas sent to me. you guys just either too new and/or networking with the wrong people. now as for the yeezy release or anything else comparable in terms of profit margin, it's just really too damn tough to catch a break - like dude said, this is a different type of release. i sold all 3 of my extra pairs yesterday super quick to people on here and basically i gave up my cut to lower the price because these are people that i like. might not have been cheap but it was still less than ebay and i did what i could. if people are willing to pay $2000 then damn, how can you be mad at someone who sells it for that. 2k is a lot of money - that's more than 1 mortgage payment for me. and don't hate on the granny making a profit by resell - corporations get rich off of us by doing the same thing. you gonna be mad at resellers, get mad at costco and wal mart 
laugh.gif

Well said and well done.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

5 pairs of kicks for 1 pair, yea the game has changed for the worse.

the game hasn't changed, some people has always been dumb. for example if that idiot had waited it out he could have sold the dmp pack alone for like 1200 and add a little bit of cash and he would of had the yeezys because these will go down to the 1500 range, but props to you dude hell of a trade if i was you i would took them to cause he is a clown.

Just for the DMP pack and the SB 8s that a good trade. If it was me, those MV 9s and Space Jams would be sold with a quickness.

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Sir Sneaker aka Yeezy God just said that his sources stated Kobe Yeezys in August

sir,your avi....
eyes.gif
roll.gif
 on another note not in regards to you but i think some guys feel having the yeezy's will get them babes.nope..indeed they won't you'll be the same lame with nice shoes and no babes.
Whats that  have to do with anything? I have a girlfriend lol, not hoping these shoes get me more girls, im cool with the one I have. Quit trollin, I'm just trying to provide info to NTers that dont follow this guy.
trolling? rotfl i feel sorry for your girlfriend because you obviously can't even read properly seeing that it CLEARLY said "not in regards to you" but i guess you know you're "that guy"since you assume so much.sure you were"providing information" just another word for building hype like any hypebeast would who barely just joined Niketalk in April of this year.you probably lurked on here for information like most of the people who recently joined (slow claps) but thanks for the information.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

for one pair.............................................boggles my mind.

LMAO hahahaahhaha....  that gif perfectly describes my reaction to the trade
roll.gif

I want some solar reds, but if I had a shot at a trade like that, I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people do help each other on this site. i've gotten a free swoosh account, gotten hooked up on numerous pairs for below retail, gotten shirts, snacks and sodas sent to me. you guys just either too new and/or networking with the wrong people. now as for the yeezy release or anything else comparable in terms of profit margin, it's just really too damn tough to catch a break - like dude said, this is a different type of release. i sold all 3 of my extra pairs yesterday super quick to people on here and basically i gave up my cut to lower the price because these are people that i like. might not have been cheap but it was still less than ebay and i did what i could. if people are willing to pay $2000 then damn, how can you be mad at someone who sells it for that. 2k is a lot of money - that's more than 1 mortgage payment for me. and don't hate on the granny making a profit by resell - corporations get rich off of us by doing the same thing. you gonna be mad at resellers, get mad at costco and wal mart 
laugh.gif

Well said and well done.
Yes you are right, no one is going to give anyone this shoe for retail. We all knew from day 1 that this shoe is going to be for mostly reselling purposes, and that money can help get them by if they are not working so yes i am not mad at all about reselling. For me i have to sacrifice if i want something and i have too much of another so either no space or just piling up on collections. So in order for me to get that new item i have to liquidate my other items i have. That way i create more space get rid of the other item and at the same time not use my paycheck to pay for the new item. Instead i use what i sold for that and my paycheck can go to living expenses. I can't have everything i want so if i like the new item better then sell my other items i have to get that new item without using my paycheck plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom