Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

people do help each other on this site. i've gotten a free swoosh account, gotten hooked up on numerous pairs for below retail, gotten shirts, snacks and sodas sent to me. you guys just either too new and/or networking with the wrong people. now as for the yeezy release or anything else comparable in terms of profit margin, it's just really too damn tough to catch a break - like dude said, this is a different type of release. i sold all 3 of my extra pairs yesterday super quick to people on here and basically i gave up my cut to lower the price because these are people that i like. might not have been cheap but it was still less than ebay and i did what i could. if people are willing to pay $2000 then damn, how can you be mad at someone who sells it for that. 2k is a lot of money - that's more than 1 mortgage payment for me. and don't hate on the granny making a profit by resell - corporations get rich off of us by doing the same thing. you gonna be mad at resellers, get mad at costco and wal mart 
laugh.gif

Well said and well done.
Real talk,
pimp.gif

True stuff. We do live in a capitalistic society which teaches us the richer you get the better life will be.

Kontraband19911 got the deal of the year and yes the guy that traded him that stuff is a straight moron.

Back on topic...finally a sunny day here in Nashville and safe to wear the Yeezy 2's....Excited for those of you that are scoring these. They turn heads even in this non sneakerhead town.

Just waited in line for 4 hours and got my yeezys..... Good thing.... Nope they aren't my size so I left with two pairs size 10... Kinda salty right now I know the store owner had a bigger size but oh well

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by macky

i think something must be up with the solars. mine are still at preparing to ship as well. i swear checking and waiting for my order status to change is worse than checking and waiting for nike to tweet that link...

Same exact thing. Must be a delay on Solars for people with ground shipping.

Yeah they are taking there time with ground service lol...i contacted them today and they said they all should be out by today!
wink.gif

mine shipped yesterday..with ground service...but they still havent shipped my iv's....they are probably just backed up..

Originally Posted by TheWinners

good trade!!! but you aint got them yeezys now tho... lol

yea i know that sucks but if i really want them that bad then i'll find them later on when the hype dies down
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Welp, doesn't look like I'll be getting these anytime soon. While resell is high, and should be for a while, I'm going to stick with my original plan and just spend that money on my high-end grail while I can still find my size and take a break until the cement iv's come out. Not that I can't afford the prices these are at, but I'm a pretty good judge on quality and these joints just aren't adding up for me. The faux snake skin and basically mesh on majority of the shoe, I just can't justify smh

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Funny thing is you go to a pawn shop and try to sell yeezys they will pay less than the Msrp price lol don't pay up hard right now they will drop soon I'm still debating if if I should even keep or sell but proto J was right who cares about make in 800-1000$ profit off a limited shoe that you prolly would never own again, either the person don't like the shoe or they will spend that money they made on some BS. Money comes and goes, material things and memories about yeezys or anything else is for a lifetime.

laugh.gif
 okay boss...

Originally Posted by KingOfKicks805

mannnnn somebodys card get declined so i can get the black pair on NDC!!!

even if this were to happen im sure you would never see that pair an employee or someone in the shipping center would snag them......

I wish nike would have done free overnight w this release like they did w the concords and cool greys... you would think that security issues alone would want them to beef up the shipping/insurance/consistency of consumers getting their product

Originally Posted by infam0usP

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Man y'all are nutz I wouldn't care how long shipping took if I got a pair for retail..

It's not so much how long it takes, more of a they haven't shipped yet, & until they do run a risk of the orders being cancelled etc.

Originally Posted by togusa

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 

ehh_what.jpg
wow thats hilarious.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

chick is straight uneducated. and the guy that is with her is even dumber.
But you cant go wrong, Yeezys for steal price and some ____. Thats win win
happy.gif

Need to ask for advice since I have never done this...Guy is offering me a nice discount to pay with paypal gifted, so he avoids ebay fees. I know I will not be protected with this option. What is another way of doing this so he doesn't get charged fees and I can be protected? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Funny thing is you go to a pawn shop and try to sell yeezys they will pay less than the Msrp price lol don't pay up hard right now they will drop soon I'm still debating if if I should even keep or sell but proto J was right who cares about make in 800-1000$ profit off a limited shoe that you prolly would never own again, either the person don't like the shoe or they will spend that money they made on some BS. Money comes and goes, material things and memories about yeezys or anything else is for a lifetime.

laugh.gif
 okay boss...
That is why I said hypebeast Bdub, nothing personal but "memories about yeezys last a lifetime"....
ohwell.gif

and Kontraband heck of a come up! 

Originally Posted by Sole5tar

Need to ask for advice since I have never done this...Guy is offering me a nice discount to pay with paypal gifted, so he avoids ebay fees. I know I will not be protected with this option. What is another way of doing this so he doesn't get charged fees and I can be protected? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
i wouldnt do it. alot of money to be taking risk. Dont GIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom