Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, mentalkicks cancelled my order, and I had that page on auto refresh for ages. $@%* said sold out as soon as it was on the page. Too cray.

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

143366c56867ea6ed142d093eb7122a27cb45381_r.jpg

was able to secure both colors in my size for MSRP. Took a picture fit for pharaohs  
pimp.gif

Nice first post.

A lot could have changed since release day...

but all Generaiya can say is, Generaiya would be surprised if there's a collabo between Nike and Kanye ever again. The apparel line was canceled for a reason.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

You're crazy! The Platinums are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
in person. Then again, it's all personal taste. Platinum > Zen.

All my friends told me the platinums are UGGGGLY in person only people that like them are the owners lol.

As a owner of the Zens I had zero interest in the platinum 2s.  If I had a pair of black 1s I probably wouldn't had any interest in the black 2s....they really need at least one more colorway that isn't so close to the originals.  If there is going to be a Yeezy 3 I hope they switch things up as far as colors go.

that was always my only complaint with these...

i think if they do one or two more colorways tho, they'll be different.

For the people who used ground service and their Yeezys havent been shipped yet....I just finish talking to a chat rep and she told me that they received an update on when the Air yeezy will ship and that they will ship out within the next day or 2.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Sorry I didn't get to post them earlier, had to run to a company lunch.  Here they are after waiting for about 4 hours.  Salty they didn't have my size but I will make due.

2ufsleg.jpg

2eqb2f4.jpg

5bpu81.jpg

what store was this?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

gonorrhea, moneylicious would like to know what apparel line you're speaking of.

Could be Kanye's apparel line that he debuted in Paris. Don't remember it being cancelled though.

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Damn, mentalkicks cancelled my order, and I had that page on auto refresh for ages. $@%* said sold out as soon as it was on the page. Too cray.

you should appreciate that your order got canceled because that site sells fakes, 100% fakes. im not lying, im not hating, already have my pair of platinums, he had a previous website and then once he got exposed he made a new website called mentalkicks. 

so how important is having the seller send you an invoice in terms of being protected by paypal?

just curious...

^ what did you do bro?Gnarled, thx. Now sell me a pair of platinums lol

My aunt won the raffle at HOH and she never told me about the email she got. I asked her at 8 last night if she got an email from house of hoops or footlocker just out of curiosity. And right when she searched for "house" the first thing that popped up was "Congratulations! You've been selected..." 
I read the email and the deadline was at 7 last night. There was nothing they could do. So pissed

That glow in the dark pic....*harlem shakes*

Good to see better pics popping up in here, especially the comparisons to the 1's.

Originally Posted by reidwms

My aunt won the raffle at HOH and she never told me about the email she got. I asked her at 8 last night if she got an email from house or hoops of footlocker just out of curiosity. And right when she searched for "house" the first thing that popped up was "Congratulations! You've been selected..." 
I read the email and the deadline was at 7 last night. There was nothing they could do. So pissed

that's why you should sign up with your own email addresses.

i know a guy that was visiting vegas for the wknd and won the hoh raffle in vegas but got the email yesterday after he already flew back home. sucks...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so how important is having the seller send you an invoice in terms of being protected by paypal?

just curious...

You should be fully protected as long as the payment is a purchased good or services.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just curious...

If I have never had any sorts of contact or proof that the guy had the product, I'd mos def ask for an invoice from PayPal. That way if he scams, you can get your money back and the invoice should show exactly what you are buying and everything.

Mine came in today from NDC.. Quality on these are amazing. I don't own any of the Yeezy 1s, so I can't compare them to that.

I wear a size 10 in Jordans and Nikes, but bought a 9.5 in these and they fit amazing. Could possibly fit a 9, a 10 would of been too big.

I put a picture up on my instagram: @bosKicKz

Originally Posted by generaiya

A lot could have changed since release day...

but all Generaiya can say is, Generaiya would be surprised if there's a collabo between Nike and Kanye ever again. The apparel line was canceled for a reason.
Yeah I'd be surprised if there's a Yeezy 3....

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

Originally Posted by reidwms

My aunt won the raffle at HOH and she never told me about the email she got. I asked her at 8 last night if she got an email from house or hoops of footlocker just out of curiosity. And right when she searched for "house" the first thing that popped up was "Congratulations! You've been selected..." 

that's why you should sign up with your own email addresses.

i know a guy that was visiting vegas for the wknd and won the hoh raffle in vegas but got the email yesterday after he already flew back home. sucks...
I did. But i literally never win anything, and she wanted to enter too to help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom