Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

IMO
Net 1>Black 1>Plat 2>Black 2> Zen 1

LOVE the nets

2i7o0p1.jpg
There is no way in hell these are better than the yeezy 2. I can't believe people think the 1s are better than the 2s. But thats my opinion and yah opinions.

Man, makes ppl like me with low post counts look bad. Ive been a long time lurker and tried getting access a few diff times. Oh well tho

Originally Posted by libraoflove2

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

Point proven. Dude will be gone when Yeezy hype dies

but will come back when the next hyped up shoe comes around
If that were the case, then by induction, I should have been here for the last hyped up pair, right? The one before that? Nope. So by plain logic, I'm not going to just "be back" when the next hyped up shoe comes around. 
you would have been here for the last hyped up pair or the one before that but your membership was not approved by that time. so by plain logic if you are not going to "be back" when the next hyped up shoe comes around, you have no reason to stay

I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER RIGHT NOW.

CAN HARDLY BREATHE.

I HAVE LEARNED THAT IMPORTANT INFO SHOULD BE KEPT IN PM'S THOUGH.

I'M STILL SALTY AT THE DUDE WHO BLEW THE VAULT UP. SMH.

Originally Posted by 731balla

Hell no. This is the type of "member" that kills me and makes me not post all of the info I am preview to. 
This is the type of lame that lurks, tweets info like he has inside knowledge (but all of it is taken from boards like this one), lands a super limited release, proceeds to make an account, uses is first post to gloat about his "COP", feels some type of special.

These cats cant join to be constructive, they have nothing to offer. or if they do they keep it to themselves and lurk.

All of this is another Major reason why this site has gone down hill and I keep it to PM's and keep my Post count low.

Hey libraoflove2, why dont you take your side ways "good luck and salutes" somewhere else. I know for a fact you would of even of opened this account if it werent for this cop. 

If you are so into Sneaker Photography, where you been? We have a section for that here too.

BTW why didnt you post all the pics???

Like this one of you...

Spoiler [+]

eyes.gif

embarassed.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
First, that's a hilarious photo.
Second, I had no idea there was a photography section, I'll be sure to check it out.

Don't have to be an active forum contributor to post photos of kicks I'm proud of picking up. Just thought it'd be nice to show people some alternate detailed photos. Don't trip buddy. 
LOL dont try to brush that off like thats not you... I know thats you, its lame, just like your first post. 

go bone them Yeezy's, because you aint getting love in here...

I know I might be acting harsh but these new dudes get to me. They are the same ones complaining about the "sneaker game" but they dont realize, THEY are the problem. 
what a cornball who let these geeks into the sneaker game man.clearly just because you have money to buy sneakers does not warrant style...with that geeky iplaid shirt on.again having a pair of yeezy's will not get you babes. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jadams003

Ive got to agree with 731balla on this one. Ive sat back over the weeks leading up to this release and noticed the individuals who contributed info where appropriate or even just simply made comments or offered opinions regarding the shoe. In the wake of this past Saturday, the majority of users that Ive noticed to post about obtaining pairs of this shoe have been new or relatively new members. If you got a pair- cool- but the slick "well-wishing" to those still looking for a fair deal and self serving desire to "share" photos of a shoe that we ALL have seen in just about every possible way and condition (see the beat pair a page back) is really lame. I know y'all are excited, rightfully so, but this forum was created to share information and general love for sneakers. We have a sneaker art forum for fancy pics if that your thing. We have a pick up thread to share what you've obtained. To continue to come into this thread and see folks talk about this shoe meas so much to them, then look an inch or so down and see them asking for a ridiculous price for them is plain out foul. I'm not gonna get into a reseller debate because personally I don't care to knock the way another man chooses to make his money so long as it isn't destructive to the community at large. However, in keeping with the focus of this board and the purpose for its creation, I find it very sad that this is what its become.... If you didn't want the shoe to begin with, but were able to grab a pair through the info that you got from this board, why not help some of the guys out here that clearly want a pair to wear? Why does it have to involve someone helping you first in order for you to just simply pay it forward? Sorry for the wall of text, just couldn't continue to hold my tongue on this...

/end rant

Well said. I appreciate your acknowledgement of my initial reasons for posting the pictures. I've already been proactive about finding the sneaker art/photography section, and will soon post the photos there. To clarify, I'm not reselling my two pairs. They are my size and I got them for MSRP fair and square. I'm proud just like any one would be. I apologize for coming off arrogant. I do wish you and anyone luck in finding them, and I will talk about picking them up. I don't know my way around here, but my intentions were not ill. Being naive is not the same as being guilty. 

libraoflove2: Welcome to the site. You'll soon learn that you just have to ignore particular members. This thread was full of so much misinformation that I was literally shocked at some posts. Throw in the sizable amount of members who weren't able to acquire a pair followed by their rants of trying to downplay the Yeezy IIs and you'll see a lot of bitterness. Frankly, your pictures are the best I've seen so don't let a few 'saltines' detour you from becoming an active member...

but will come back when the next hyped up shoe comes around
If that were the case, then by induction, I should have been here for the last hyped up pair, right? The one before that? Nope. So by plain logic, I'm not going to just "be back" when the next hyped up shoe comes around. 
you would have been here for the last hyped up pair or the one before that but your membership was not approved by that time. so by plain logic if you are not going to "be back" when the next hyped up shoe comes around, you have no reason to stay
Last hyped up pair is at your own discretion buddy. I have plenty of reasons to stay, in fact Mr.jadams003 has pointed out that there are indeed photography and pick up threads. I will be there, but every so often, I may stop by here to see if you are still passing out salt. 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so how important is having the seller send you an invoice in terms of being protected by paypal?

just curious...

You should be fully protected as long as the payment is a purchased good or services.

Then how is the seller protected? 
Most of the time YOU'RE NOT. That's why sellers hate paypal.

If the item you're selling is over $225/$250 it's the SELLER'S responsibility that the buyer receives the item. Meaning signature confirmation is REQUIRED. However, if the buyer signs a different name on the package in an effort to scam you. 8/10 times paypal sides with the buyer. So from a seller's prospective, always withdraw/transfer all your funds ASAP. Never leave money in your paypal because they can take whatever they want from you, but they can't dip into your bank account without your consent.

Proto, an invoice with a description and all details from the seller just looks better. You have more of a case if the transaction goes wrong. Also, as a buyer..make sure you pull the funds from a CC and not your actual funds in your bank account. Worst comes to worst, file a charge back with your CC and you're good.

wish peps who actually copped a pair would post pics on feet. think i've maybe seen 3-4 people at most actually rocking a pair out of all these people who were lucky enough to cop.

libraoflove2- Im not singling you out. There are a ton of posters in this thread who have done the things that I made mention too. Its just troubling when I see something that Ive been passionate about for so long bastardized to the fullest by opportunistic misinformed johnny-come-lately types. Im not saying that you have to be able to pass some figurative test to earn the right to buy exclusive kicks, but I do feel that if you have enough time to sleep on the street for days on end simply in the hopes to make a quick buck...you should really reevaluate your priorities and what you ultimately want out of life. As for me obtaining a pair, I did not. That isnt a reflection of my inability to pay these crazy prices that people are asking for but more importantly that it just isnt that serious to where I feel the need to drop a house note on a pair of Nike's. Frankly, I dont think it should EVER be that serious, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by firmePORvida

LOL dont try to brush that off like thats not you... I know thats you, its lame, just like your first post. 

I know I might be acting harsh but these new dudes get to me. They are the same ones complaining about the "sneaker game" but they dont realize, THEY are the problem. 
First, it is me buddy. 
Second, the fact that you took it is kinda creepy buddy. Don't call me a lurker and then go lurk the interwebz for pictures of me enjoying my new kicks. That's mad sketch--shame on you.
Third, why would I bone them? That'd ruin the hand-skived leather quarter panels. I'm a fan of sneakers and I think they are art, I don't see what's wrong of that. I don't complain about the "sneaker game" because I don't make the declaration that I am a part of it. I'm not here to ruin your day 731balla, just got some nice photos of alternate views of the shoe this thread is founded on. 

Would it be too much if I use this pic as my ?!
I'd ask that you don't. It's not you and it was not rightfully posted by me. Thank you for the interest in my humor though. If I do take a high-res reshoot of that style, I'll send it your way.

LOL to what goes on in this thread, and to dude with the yeezy in that pic, i don't know how you going to pull off the shoe though. The shoe is going to be cool but thats probably the only thing that is going to be cool on you. I can predict you not going to wear it right but hey i don't have a pair and you have 2 good stuff on that. But yeah lol on this thread

libraoflove2- Im not singling you out. There are a ton of posters in this thread who have done the things that I made mention too. Its just troubling when I see something that Ive been passionate about for so long bastardized to the fullest by opportunistic misinformed johnny-come-lately types. Im not saying that you have to be able to pass some figurative test to earn the right to buy exclusive kicks, but I do feel that if you have enough time to sleep on the street for days on end simply in the hopes to make a quick buck...you should really reevaluate your priorities and what you ultimately want out of life. As for me obtaining a pair, I did not. That isnt a reflection of my inability to pay these crazy prices that people are asking for but more importantly that it just isnt that serious to where I feel the need to drop a house note on a pair of Nike's. Frankly, I dont think it should EVER be that serious, but to each his own.

Hey jadams003, No worries. I don't think it's fair to compare how long we've been passionate about the shoe. Indeed, I've been admiring it since it was first shown in the Kobe video. Additionally, I purchased BOTH of my pairs for MSRP, not physically camped out, through either a "first-response" rsvp system or the chaos that was NDC. I don't ever plan on selling these and I've made no mention of such things. I fully understand that the price is extraordinarily high, and I understand your lack of willingness to blow that much on these. I lucked out at the release of this shoe and I'm just happy to have a pair in general. 

Ive got to agree with 731balla on this one. Ive sat back over the weeks leading up to this release and noticed the individuals who contributed info where appropriate or even just simply made comments or offered opinions regarding the shoe. In the wake of this past Saturday, the majority of users that Ive noticed to post about obtaining pairs of this shoe have been new or relatively new members. If you got a pair- cool- but the slick "well-wishing" to those still looking for a fair deal and self serving desire to "share" photos of a shoe that we ALL have seen in just about every possible way and condition (see the beat pair a page back) is really lame. I know y'all are excited, rightfully so, but this forum was created to share information and general love for sneakers. We have a sneaker art forum for fancy pics if that your thing. We have a pick up thread to share what you've obtained. To continue to come into this thread and see folks talk about this shoe meas so much to them, then look an inch or so down and see them asking for a ridiculous price for them is plain out foul. I'm not gonna get into a reseller debate because personally I don't care to knock the way another man chooses to make his money so long as it isn't destructive to the community at large. However, in keeping with the focus of this board and the purpose for its creation, I find it very sad that this is what its become.... If you didn't want the shoe to begin with, but were able to grab a pair through the info that you got from this board, why not help some of the guys out here that clearly want a pair to wear? Why does it have to involve someone helping you first in order for you to just simply pay it forward? Sorry for the wall of text, just couldn't continue to hold my tongue on this...

/end rant
Post of the year
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
at the guys on here copping pairs just to be what every true head cant stand!......a RESELLER & HYPEBEAST

why even cop the shoe if you gonna turn around and sell it? I never got it! Is it for money? IF thats the case the effort you put into getting a pair could went into getting a job

Only people I give a pass are the guys who copped just so they could trade for the right size

But lookin at the Yeezy BUY/SELL threads and some of yall sigs makes me wonder what is REALLY your reason for copping sneakers

This has been one of the funniest threads I've seen on here in a long time! Dudes going at libra just because of how dude looks? lmao... I met the guy at the vault and he is actually a nice person and he does have a passion for sneakers. Shouldn't matter %#+ the man looks like or how he is going to pull off wearing the sneaker. But hey, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

LOL to what goes on in this thread, and to dude with the yeezy in that pic, i don't know how you going to pull off the shoe though. The shoe is going to be cool but thats probably the only thing that is going to be cool on you. I can predict you not going to wear it right but hey i don't have a pair and you have 2 good stuff on that. But yeah lol on this thread

Hey man. Sure, I'm a big fella. But I've been losing mad weight since January and am trying to be healthier so I can be cool like everyone else. So whenever I do break these out, I will let you know--and take pictures, because I'll be wearing one colorway per foot. Salute.

To the dude in the iPlaid shirt, I hope you rock the hell out of those yeezy's and have a whole bunch of jealous @!! getmoney boyz starin at you. If you just bought them to resell... well then I'd appreciate if you get to steppin up off this forum.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

To the dude in the iPlaid shirt, I hope you rock the hell out of those yeezy's and have a whole bunch of jealous @!! getmoney boyz starin at you. If you just bought them to resell... well then I'd appreciate if you get to steppin up off this forum.

Just make sure you wear each color way per foot, if you do wear them out

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Hey man. Sure, I'm a big fella. But I've been losing mad weight since January and am trying to be healthier so I can be cool like everyone else. So whenever I do break these out, I will let you know--and take pictures, because I'll be wearing one colorway per foot. Salute.

You don't have to lose weight to be cool, but i mean fashion wise. But props on getting healthier 

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

what a cornball who let these geeks into the sneaker game man.clearly just because you have money to buy sneakers does not warrant style...with that geeky iplaid shirt on.again having a pair of yeezy's will not get you babes. 
roll.gif
iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif
iM0ZAx7ZydNC3.gif

salty? rotfl if that's the only reasoning you can come up with and if that's what helps you sleep at night then sure.
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom