Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i , for one, am hoping that all of the pairs of red octobers get released as an outlet release with no advance notice. 1 pair in each size just randomly shows up one day at every nike outlet. every outlet just releases at the same exact time with no notice to the public. 1 pair limit per person.

At least that way, this release would be fair. No bots or scripts ruining everyone's chances to cop. Nobody able to cop more than 1 pair unless they go to multiple outlets.
what outlet is going to release them legitimately though? Most wont

what outlet is going to release them legitimately though? Most wont

This...

If they were to end up going to an outlet all pairs would be spoken for before the store even opens...Cat's must not have been around for the initial artist series releases that Nike did starting back in 03'...

i , for one, am hoping that all of the pairs of red octobers get released as an outlet release with no advance notice. 1 pair in each size just randomly shows up one day at every nike outlet. every outlet just releases at the same exact time with no notice to the public. 1 pair limit per person.

At least that way, this release would be fair. No bots or scripts ruining everyone's chances to cop. Nobody able to cop more than 1 pair unless they go to multiple outlets.
what about people who dont live by any nike outlets my closest outlet is 6 hours away would wish for them to at least release some online doubt they will though

Like I was saying it's going to be an interesting week, one question answered, the next one is when Nike will announce the status on the red Octobers...

Last edited:
what about people who dont live by any nike outlets my closest outlet is 6 hours away would wish for them to at least release some online doubt they will though
If they went to outlets they would never reach floor..
Employees would hook themselves/fam up well before they were even taken out of their shipping boxes.
C'MON NOW

Son came in here like he was Ye cousin... Said what he had to say left his mark and dipped..
Looking like a damn fool.

Last edited:
Since Yeezy made the announcement earlier today Nike moved the Lebron 11 Terracotta Warrior from Wednesday to tomorrow. Only shoe releasing that day is The safari foams. Could they possibly be releasing the RO's that day??? Comments please.

Since Yeezy made the announcement earlier today Nike moved the Lebron 11 Terracotta Warrior from Wednesday to tomorrow. Only shoe releasing that day is The safari foams. Could they possibly be releasing the RO's that day??? Comments please.
No...Nike wouldn't silently drop these, I highly doubt it atleast, at this point everything seems foggy with this release.

This...

If they were to end up going to an outlet all pairs would be spoken for before the store even opens...Cat's must not have been around for the initial artist series releases that Nike did starting back in 03'...

I was in 6th grade getting it cracking at recess

Last edited:
Nike needs to flood the market with Yeezy 1 and 2s. Rub it in Kanye's face. "No royalties for you brah"
smokin.gif

Or worst, give Gentry complete creative control of the Yeezy.
Let's not go overboard here. 
laugh.gif
 Let Gentry GR the Yeezy 1s and 2s in OG colorways before he throws he weatherman and thermal map patterns on em first.

The other brand section will start to see more activity soon...besides the Asics and New Balance threads lol

Don't know if it's something interesting but, Gentry come to Montreal for the opening of a store on December 7th.
It will be a Q/A day with him ! I'll ask him about Yeezy if no official announce until this day !

Take it for what it's worth, but I heard silent release, soon.

Imagine if they just GR'd every yeezy and started making multiple new cw's, would kill hype beasts and ruin kanye's idea of exclusivity. 

Why not?... oh wait it's nike.

Last edited:
wherever you guys are "hearing" things from, tell them to ****

edit: they tryna sensor the influencer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom