Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wanna see some legit pics of them glowing 
nerd.gif

The legit pairs we've seen out of certain Chinese cats (yes, legit, PO has verified zyn0210's pair as legit) are most likely pairs lifted from the actual factory, and sold to these rich Chinese kids willing to drop the bread. They probably are actually b-grades that were supposed to be destroyed, but could also be regular a-grade stolen pairs.

But those are legit b-grades or stolen a-grades, stolen out of the same factory, same materials, and 110% authentic. NOT the fakes you cats buy and call "grey market", which aren't even made in the same factory and don't have all the same materials. So don't get it twisted.

Y'all wet over those F'd "friends And family" pair???

I'm sorry, I must of missed it.... What's the diffrence between retail pair and F&F pair?

The legit pairs we've seen out of certain Chinese cats (yes, legit, PO has verified zyn0210's pair as legit) are most likely pairs lifted from the actual factory, and sold to these rich Chinese kids willing to drop the bread. They probably are actually b-grades that were supposed to be destroyed, but could also be regular a-grade stolen pairs.

But those are legit b-grades or stolen a-grades, stolen out of the same factory, same materials, and 110% authentic. NOT the fakes you cats buy and call "grey market", which aren't even made in the same factory and don't have all the same materials. So don't get it twisted.
Mannnnnnnnnn...

Y'all wet over those F'd "friends And family" pair???

I'm sorry, I must of missed it.... What's the diffrence between retail pair and F&F pair?
None. The F&F pairs are for friends and family... retail pair is for regular people lol

None. The F&F pairs are for friends and family... retail pair is for regular people lol

Yea just what I thought....

Don't get why that young boy was screaming "these ain't retail they F&F" like there's any diffrence in the actual shoes.

Just found it funny.

People telling on themselves now :lol: god I love this thread ban that fool please!

Last edited:
He probably was just trying to imply that he's cooler than everyone cause he got a F&F pair

Only Sam's pair is real. Ye's people pulled strings to get his pair early. Sami received a retail pair. Just wait gentlemen, this release is gonna turn people off to Yeezys because they wont be as limited.

you'll still have hoops to jump thru...not a standard release by any means. Some people in parts of the country are definitely going to be pissed.

Which is not surprising, just hoping I'm not one of the pissed off ones.

I truly do plan on wearing the heck out of them if I'm fortunately to get a pair.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:
These pairs on IG are looking legit when you compare them to Sami's. And since they're allegedly stolen is it safe to say that they are "grey market" RO?

Only Sam's pair is real. Ye's people pulled strings to get his pair early.

There is where I get lost... Who is this kid?

Your telling me this kid is more important than Don, than Easy, and Pusha t? Pretty sure if they had pairs already they would of showed them.

There is where I get lost... Who is this kid?

Your telling me this kid is more important than Don, than Easy, and Pusha t? Pretty sure if they had pairs already they would of showed them.

Pusha T has already stated he doesn't get Yeezys free or early. He buys his...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom