Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

I'm late but whats the big deal about the Yeezys? I mean they are kinda hot as a casual shoe but are kinda expensive. Are they like super limited orsomething?

The Yeezys!!!!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Only 300 pair worldwide! Better line up NOW!
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

the big deal is that they are limited and non-shoe heads want this shoe. Does not make sense tho...

Ok I see. They are even harder to get then say a limited Jordan release because kids who wear skinny jeans and stuff want them too.

I'll take some better pics tomorrow if it's sunny...
C'mon people.. nobody IS Niketalk.. that's ridiculous.. haha.. damn..
Glad that my pic could help somebody decide if they want 'em or not, because they're a nice looking shoe.. not really my thing, but still ok to lookat..

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

I'll take some better pics tomorrow if it's sunny...
C'mon people.. nobody IS Niketalk.. that's ridiculous.. haha.. damn..
Glad that my pic could help somebody decide if they want 'em or not, because they're a nice looking shoe.. not really my thing, but still ok to look at..
U betta!
pimp.gif

Take a pic rocking them.

I agree, NT is supposed 2 be about kicks, info, and clowning on whoever looks foolish. I would know, I lurked for close 2 a decade.
What is the hook-up price for the Tan Yeezy? $500 because of lowered hype? Re-sellers and KY victims discuss

^hook-up price is retail
wink.gif

as well as on Zens and Black/pinks well,for those, maybe $100 over retail at most
smile.gif

Dawn I really like the zens and I'm start feeling the tans
The black ones not much cause of the material

I think half of the peeps copping the tans will keep them. Most peeps are going to re-sell or try and trade for the blk/pinks.

dammit im one of the ppl who only wnts the tans. may the sneakergods smile on me for this release. goes to harrass mike packer

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

What if they were not bought at retail???

If bought from a mom and pops store for over retail, a hookup would be whatever they cost out the door plus shipping fees!

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

dammit im one of the ppl who only wnts the tans. may the sneakergods smile on me for this release. goes to harrass mike packer

Packers aint gettin them, they on Nikes $%+# list

Back
Top Bottom