Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

the thing i dislike the most about the tan is the orange tone. i wish it was more the color of the strap...

Today I took moms to brunch and rocked my bp's. They crease like a mutha$%#@!$. I only wore them for about an hour.

^^

Yep... we know....

all of mine will remain ds. im gonna try to pick up 4-5 pair of tans. 2 to keep, and the other 3 to come up and pay for my 2 pair.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I agree, NT is supposed 2 be about kicks, info, and clowning on whoever looks foolish. I would know, I lurked for close 2 a decade.
What is the hook-up price for the Tan Yeezy? $500 because of lowered hype? Re-sellers and KY victims discuss

Well, I'm not a re-seller or a victim of any sort.. and the price is what you make it, unfortunately.. it's what people want to pay.
"a good price" is so subjective.. If somebody THINKS they got a good deal, that's all that matters.. you wanna pay $700 for Yeezy's, andYOU'RE ok with it? that's all that matters.. it's ridiculous to me, but that's neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things..
I've given away pairs of these damn things.. but that's me.. that's what I do, and have the means to do.. I'd give away FSR's of these damnthings if I could.. but I'm done.. people are ungrateful and that's that.
I really hope everybody gets their pairs, especially if they're camping out somewhere.. oh, and I don't have any more of 'em, so please, no morePM's.. I did what I could..
B

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

I agree, NT is supposed 2 be about kicks, info, and clowning on whoever looks foolish. I would know, I lurked for close 2 a decade.
What is the hook-up price for the Tan Yeezy? $500 because of lowered hype? Re-sellers and KY victims discuss

Well, I'm not a re-seller or a victim of any sort.. and the price is what you make it, unfortunately.. it's what people want to pay.
"a good price" is so subjective.. If somebody THINKS they got a good deal, that's all that matters.. you wanna pay $700 for Yeezy's, and YOU'RE ok with it? that's all that matters.. it's ridiculous to me, but that's neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things..
I've given away pairs of these damn things.. but that's me.. that's what I do, and have the means to do.. I'd give away FSR's of these damn things if I could.. but I'm done.. people are ungrateful and that's that.
I really hope everybody gets their pairs, especially if they're camping out somewhere.. oh, and I don't have any more of 'em, so please, no more PM's.. I did what I could..
B

Kudos to you.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

"a good price" is so subjective.. If somebody THINKS they got a good deal, that's all that matters.. you wanna pay $700 for Yeezy's, and YOU'RE ok with it? that's all that matters.. it's ridiculous to me, but that's neither here nor there in the grand scheme of things..
I've given away pairs of these damn things.. but that's me.. that's what I do, and have the means to do.. I'd give away FSR's of these damn things if I could.. but I'm done.. people are ungrateful and that's that.
I really hope everybody gets their pairs, especially if they're camping out somewhere.. oh, and I don't have any more of 'em, so please, no more PM's.. I did what I could..
B
Post more pics! Post more pics! Post more pics!
grin.gif
happy.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DMasta718

Originally Posted by air max 87

i HOPE these tans are easir to get, thats the general info right? the last pair is gonna be the easiet to get...
IMO, it might be harder.
yeah i think all the people that tried getting a pair and failed the last 2 times going to try just a bit harder now!! thank god i got my pairalready

Originally Posted by Hannh209

i HOPE these tans are easir to get, thats the general info right? the last pair is gonna be the easiet to get...
IMO, it might be harder.
yeah i think all the people that tried getting a pair and failed the last 2 times going to try just a bit harder now!! thank god i got my pair already

Pics?.... No?
tired.gif

i can't imagine these being any harder to get than the first 2 colors but i guess i'll find out in a couple ofweeks.

Originally Posted by GTEK

IMO, it might be harder.
yeah i think all the people that tried getting a pair and failed the last 2 times going to try just a bit harder now!! thank god i got my pair already

Pics?.... No?
tired.gif
i got you!!
happy.gif

I have a really hard time understanding why you would want anymore than 2 pair. One to keep on ice, and the other to rock. Anything else is pure greed.

so i'm sure as these dry up over the next few months (some sizes are already drying up, naturally so, there's only 3k per colorway for the entireworld, and these are hand's down the most hyped shoe of the year), the more they will go for in DS condition...

but one thing that could slow them down is a GR, right?

if a GR came out, it's likely people would give up paying through the nose for these, and would settle for the GR, almost no matter what the colorway theGR is.

in fact, i think if another limited to 3k release came out (no matter the colorway, with the exception of the gay fish colorway, LOL), the resell on thesewould slow up.

but what do y'all think will happen with these in the long term? will they reach $1000 + later on? i know they will never go below $500 - $600, but willthey go up a lot more?

will the zens end up being the priciest, being the first?

just trying to figure out if i should sit on some zens for a few months, years, or shift them now... i spent a grip on my initial pairs at rape prices becausei didn't have any other options at the time, so truth be told i'm looking to recoup by reselling, and get it down to where i paid about retail for thepairs i'm gonna keep (don't knock the hustle, i know a lot you guys did the same, so you didn't have to pay rape prices for your's, gotyour's for free, or even made profits)...

^^^^^ This is a no brainer.

These Yeezy's, no matter what NIKE brings out in the future you could be certain of one thing. These are good to keep for a while, sell now or if youchoose stock up multiple pairs. If you keep for a while best believe these are going to be sought after because these are first colors of it. Imagine if theymake Gr's???? These first ones will skyrocket in price, because most likely there are not going to be the same colorway. If they dont make a GR these willstill rise in price in due time, due to the fact that only 3000 pairs were made of each color, and the least DS pairs there are to go around, the more demandthey will have. If you decided to flip right away you still make profit and if you copped multiple pairs, you basically get you pair for below retail or inmost cases free, since your making your money with the pairs you flip.

My best choice is to stock up in multiple pairs. These will be highly wanted in the Future no matter what.

Originally Posted by GTEK

IMO, it might be harder.

Pics?.... No?
tired.gif
i got you!!
happy.gif

laugh.gif
I thought you meant you had tans....lol
But good job copping the Zens. They are sweet arent they?

That thread was my baby.
frown.gif

roll.gif

I hope this teaches Will to shut the %%+# up, and everyone else to ignore him.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

That thread was my baby.
frown.gif

roll.gif

co-sign......even if one person thinks he runs NT he shouldnt ruin it for everyone else...

WILL WE DONT NEED A COMENT FROM YOU ON EVERY POST!!

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

That thread was my baby.
frown.gif

roll.gif

Stop provokin him, just ignore like everyone else has done.

Back
Top Bottom