* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

59631891-A5BD-4682-B692-FDC8B970671C.jpeg
Wore these today

All-Stars :emoji_heart_eyes:

I had a classmate in middle school that had these, always used to stare at them since he sat next to me :lol:

Anybody hunting the original colorway in a 9? Got an open box pair on eBay this week but it’s .5 too small. :/

Who really even wants those 3s? The only LeBron after the Generations that should be retroed first and foremost is the black/red 2. That is the only other LeBron I care about at all. But Nike knows it, too, so they'll drop other stuff first as usual to get those sales going :lol:

I loved the 3s.

2s too.

Fair enough, and I know it's all in the eye of the beholder. Just saying, I don't think it's crazy to say the 2s would get more love than the 3s. Nike knows what it's doing, though. As usual with retros: Drop something hot, then something less in demand but still with demand and sit on the other one for awhile.

Who really even wants those 3s? The only LeBron after the Generations that should be retroed first and foremost is the black/red 2. That is the only other LeBron I care about at all. But Nike knows it, too, so they'll drop other stuff first as usual to get those sales going :lol:
Speak for yourself, I like the 3s but that's not the colorway I wanted. By the way, I totally agree with you on bringing back the 2s first. I dont like the fact they're going out of order, but maybe they'll do the even numbers on the next retro run?

So for now we have the odd numbers (1&3) and hopefully we get 2&4 later next year or in 2020.

That's just my speculation, I have no solid info.

The real question is why did they have a limited drop of those CTK Lebron 3? I love that colorway!

Back
Top Bottom