* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

damn already. :wow: Feel old as hell now :x :lol:

and yeah the black/black/white were the one of the best released. :pimp:

Wear my First Games often. 
pimp.gif

Just give me the white/black pair. That's all I've been searching for, for a while now.

Last edited:
I saw a guy in here selling his bday lebron 2 for under 400.

Like r u crazy dude?

#1. 500 in the world. Got em cuz of nt. do u know how many NTers there were then?!? For us to get in on 500 pairs? And get most of them.
The odds of any pairs coming from nonNT members was pretty slim, in the private market that is (not off ebay resellers who purchased from some of us fools who sold back then)

2. Sometime, the price will eventually rise on News of a 2 retro, whenever it may be

Now the price could also drop if they retro the shoe, in the exact color.

But im holding mine. I always said if he won a ring, those shoes would be even more important.
Now the hype is for these other shoes, and im sitting on a collectors goldmine.

Maybe not in dollar values, but in terms of rarity, come see me playa.
I got all my AZGs for around $65 shipped on ebay 6 years ago (Freshman in college, no job :lol:).

Got my First Game AZGs for $120, Birthday 2s for $160...Everything has been a steal for me. Black/White/Reds were also around $70-90, All DS.

400 is a lot for Bday 2s though..

Great news.. hope they don't change the logos.

sold my wheats last yr on for 170... regret selling both my wht/blk pairs.

It's ironic that most of the GR Generations actually work better with the Heat jerseys than they did the Cavs.

Last edited:
worn my pair only twice and kept ever since so iam good
happy.gif
 but i do need those first game and blk/wht pairs
ohwell.gif

Still got my pair of Wheats so I'm good, but I wouldn't mind having the First Games or White/Black colorway

wait a sec is there any proof that these are going to retro?

I mean title says TBA and the photo says stock photo, is there any prove that is a stock photo?

that's like me making a kobe 1 thread with a photo of the shoes any saying TBA. eventually we all know they will retro, I just don't see a point of making a thread with no real sources

Really interested in HOW Nike is gonna retro these...

NSW or straight retro... OG colors or hypebeast colors... if they just drop or they use some sort of marketing angle with Lebron's career "now that xx has happened, time to go back to his first shoe"

So much nostalgia around these... I first started lurking NT in 2003 when these came out.  Picked up the black pair at Finishline for $35, no joke.  I wish I would've known then what I know now.  Body is beyond ready for these!

Back
Top Bottom