**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

this is a longshot, but if anyone has the style numbers for the older nsw loopwheeler and aw77 loopwheeler items, i would greatly appreciate it.  i'm specifically looking for the grey crew sweatshirts, no hoodies.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h2]Nike Sportswear Pinnacle New Releases[/h2]
The Nike NSW Pinnacle collection represents the best of what Nike has to offer. Cutting edge Nike technology and innovation, married with fashion forward design practice. This season’s collection is one of their strongest yet and the first drop, which includes a varsity cardigan, AW77 hoody, and logo tee is now available at finer NSW retailers. Look for these in-store or online through HAVEN, which is amongst the first to stock this impressive lineup.

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-3.jpg

I like this  cardigan

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h2]Nike Sportswear Pinnacle New Releases[/h2]
The Nike NSW Pinnacle collection represents the best of what Nike has to offer. Cutting edge Nike technology and innovation, married with fashion forward design practice. This season’s collection is one of their strongest yet and the first drop, which includes a varsity cardigan, AW77 hoody, and logo tee is now available at finer NSW retailers. Look for these in-store or online through HAVEN, which is amongst the first to stock this impressive lineup.

nike-sportswear-new-apparel-3.jpg

I like this  cardigan
dang.......... i missed out on this.  Are these still available anywhere on the planet?

^Dont think so fam, I missed out too
frown.gif

Anyone seen nice pieces at their local outlets?  I wonder if a few of the un-sold or older stuff gets sent to Outlets like all other Nike products.

Picked up a Light Grey Hybrid Destroyer jacket at my local NT.  Seems like a lot of the winter stuff are on sale at the moment.

Anybody know anything on the new Kobe x destroyer jacket the black with white sleeves and says battle on the left arm?

6c225372ef8409c51a0ee7994e43049c270ce30.pjpg

1a81502c819115ef2311adaae10b3d004f78b6f.pjpg
1b125a92618be9f41c4e1798613ca734420e37a.pjpg
05e259d27b87f9d112aebd1a8f3d6a10f75cbe0.pjpg
d77352ce21a18ecc918c1d83e5e099cd87af481.pjpg
eb115c2483991fe991216965879d5593c0c1564.pjpg
7e325812968b8954149e9a2be98fdd8a42724ef.pjpg

Always on the lookout for NSW, Loopwheeler, Tech Pack, Boston Hoodies, M-65 jackets and Mafia clothing !!!!

Nice stuff in here
Here's some of my joints....
Hoodies
2nhp25k.jpg

Windbreakers
123o41j.jpg

Track Jackets
rbfzf9.jpg

Classic Varsity
11v74o2.jpg

Does anyone know where I can still get the all black destroyer varsity jacket? Ive been looking since x-mas and cant find one anywhere.

I think the Destroyer jackets fit pretty true to size. I have a Med which is what I wear for button ups. But most other Nike/Kobe jackets I usually get a Small.

if you need details on sizing or fit on the new beta destroyer jkt get at me . we just got a few and they are SICK 

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

if you need details on sizing or fit on the new beta destroyer jkt get at me . we just got a few and they are SICK 

New beta Destroyer?

Pics? This different than the current destroyers out?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

New beta Destroyer?

1590_0.jpg

this is the new one i am talking about .

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

New beta Destroyer?

1590_0.jpg

this is the new one i am talking about .
I NEED this one, info? Is it out? Price? Where?
I ALSO need this 

2c635ca7ed4cbdde7bf0354854b0e99c2243773.jpg

But it's sold out on NDC and don't see it on any other site

Can I do a product locator like with kicks?

Back
Top Bottom