**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

That Air Attack shirt a few posts back was at HoHLA for the longest till it had to get RTV'd, try Nike outlets. Does anyone have a UPC for the Nike Storm Fly X Jacket? I'm trying to stock locate it on the next 50.

just picked up two new jackets today

nike fit storm waterproof jacket
scaled.php

and the black wool destroyer jacket that somebody else was looking for a few pages back (this was the only L they had) sz s and XS left

scaled.php

the outlet also had this NSW bomber jacket, and some aw77 hoodies

scaled.php

scaled.php

Originally Posted by daaznfella

just picked up two new jackets today

nike fit storm waterproof jacket
scaled.php

and the black wool destroyer jacket that somebody else was looking for a few pages back (this was the only L they had) sz s and XS left

scaled.php

the outlet also had this NSW bomber jacket, and some aw77 hoodies

scaled.php

scaled.php

How much did you pay for the wool destroyer with blue zipper? I'm just wondering because I got the same one only mine has the florescent zipper.

Daaznfella, which nike outlet is that with all the nsw gear? also what was the price on the aw77 hoodies?

Military jacket, loopwheeler crews, and Brazil Black Pack ( Destroyer Brazil jacket en route)

394939493.jpg

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

What's the price on the destroyer wool?

The destroyer was $40, there were like 3 of them there, so not much at all, they also had the hybrid destroyer, which was primarily nylon, not that great to me. 
Lou39 wrote:
Daaznfella, which nike outlet is that with all the nsw gear? also what was the price on the aw77 hoodies?

This was at the clearance outlet, problem is they don't ship anything at all, always have to make a special trip there since it's so far away. the aw77 players hoodie was $25 along with the Alpha/Omega hoodie

40 dollars for a destroyer jacket? im jealous lol

i know im really late with this but has anyone seen any Parra Patta varsity bomber jackets?

Looks that way. I wonder what the BHM Destroyer that comes out next week looks like. Any pics?

I like everything about the BHM Destroyer except for the "Pioneer" on the left sleeve. I wish they would've done something different with that.

ACG gear is sick & Dri-fit is extremely comfortable. All my workout/training gear is either NikeFit/Dri-Fit or Under Armour and making that transition from regular t-shirts has resulted in increased efficiency. I sweat less and have more flexibility because the clothes aren't stuck to me lol

Is the collar on the new all black Nike Destroyer Varsity off black or purple? Has anyone seen it in person?

Back
Top Bottom