**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h1]Nike Sportswear Destroyer Jacket Holiday 2010[/h1]
nike-sportswear-destroyer-jacket-holiday-2010-2-508x540.jpg

Does anyone have this in a medium and is willing to sell?

I miss this thread. I may try to dig up a few joints I've picked up over the past few months.

Plus, I'm on the hunt for tees and such for summer.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Picked up both colors of the cashmere crewnecks - http://plixi.com/p/83237849

Several other items too. I'll try to post pics later. Absolutely love NSW gear though.
word, tell me the zipper on the left side wasn't random bro? caught me off guard..
laugh.gif

i need to upload some new pix too, haven't picked up much since my last post though

Eventually I'll upload some pics. I've picked up a lot of hoodies and tees. I still check this thread for some odd reason 
laugh.gif

where can i cop a nike destroyer varsity jacket? the wool and leather ones, i want the all black one but missed it last winter

I thought this thread died.
Sorry if I havent updated it with new items but I was gone on a long vacation.

I love NSW and I'll post pics of what I have accumulated over the years.

I'll keep this thread updated.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

is the Destroyer available on Swoosh?
yes...$270.00 on Swoosh (Black/Beechtree and Black/Black/Cool Grey)...full size runs as of today...

[h1]Nike Sportswear NSW Athletics Far East Spring/Summer 2011 Collection[/h1]
24 February 2011, 19.45 | Posted in Fashion | 3 comments »

nike-sportswear-afe-ss11-collection-0.jpg

Launched only last season, we take a look at the Spring/Summer 2011 offering of the Nike Sportswear NSW Athletic Far East (AFE) Collection. The apparel looks once again sharp and actually mostly sticks to basics. Nice crewneck sweaters with leather elbow patches are complemented with camouflage hoodies, sweat jackets with leather details and a nice line-up of basic tops. Look out for this collection to arrive in stores in the coming weeks.

Many more images from the collection follow after the jump.

[h1]Nike Sportswear NSW AFE Spring/Summer 2011 Collection[/h1]
04 April 2011, 18.19 | Posted in Fashion | 6 comments »

nike-sportswear-nsw-afe-ss11-0.jpg

After having previewed the 3L Jacket and the Air Approach Mid boot from the new Nike Sportswear NSW AFE (Athletic Far East) Spring/Summer 2011 Collection, we can show you today the entire apparel offering of the line for the season.

Already now we can tell you, that without a doubt, the AFE range makes up the strongest apparel we have seen from Nike Sportswear so far. From jackets to pants, the details and material choices result in a beautiful line-up of items, that are hardly branded and always keep the functionality in mind. Also the colors are well put together. The tops, aside from the jackets, are very simple and thus maybe the least strong in the collection.

Check out the full Nike NSW AFE range after the jump.

[h1]Nike Sportswear NSW AS 3L AFE Jacket[/h1]
31 March 2011, 16.24 | Posted in Fashion | 4 comments »

nike-as-3l-afe-jacket-1.jpg

After a short preview of the Nike Sportswear Spring 2011 AFE (Athletic Far East) Collection a while ago, we can show you today the highlight piece of the season – the AS 3L AFE Jacket. The beautiful jacket comes with a 3L outer shell, taped seams and leather details. It will be available from end of April 2011 at Nike NSW retailers.

More detailed images of the jacket follow after the jump.

Back tracking...

[h1]Collection[/h1]
03 May 2011, 01.00 | Posted in Fashion | 2 comments »

nike-sportswear-tennis-collection-0.jpg

Last week we presented the Nike Sportswear Tennis Classic ‘Vintage Grass’ and ‘Vintage Clay’ sneakers, both inspired by the tennis sport. Today we take a look at the accompanying apparel collections. The lines consists of shorts, polo shirts, t-shirts and jackets. Overall classic in terms of approach, but in some cases Nike also used their recent innovations in apparel design on the pieces, best seen on the tee and the short jacket.

Check out the complete collection after the jump.

[h1]Nike Sportswear NSW Fall 2011 Collection[/h1]
22 June 2011, 23.30 | Posted in Fashion | 3 comments »

For Fall 2011, Nike Sportswear’s NSW Collection, continues to merge athletic tradition and technology with redefined fits, comfort and innovation. This season’s key inspiration comes via American Football during the 1960s, resulting in a collection that encompasses worn-in jerseys, varsity outerwear and more.

As we’ve come to enjoy, the collection is at once creative, easy-to-wear and cutting-edge. Highlights include three-quarter sleeve jerseys, a technical update on the Coaches Jacket, more Loopwheeler pieces, down vests, Firefly jackets, new Destroyers and the Sideline Jacket: a minimal, rugged 3-Layer water repellent cotton twill piece equipped with Storm-FIT technology, an offset zip and leather reinforcements (pictured above left.)

See the full collection in our gallery.

[h1]Nike Sportswear Arsenal 125 ‘Forever Forward’ Destroyer Jacket[/h1]
29 July 2011, 21.20 | Posted in Fashion | 5 comments »

Celebrating the 125th anniversary of London’s Arsenal FC, Nike Sportswear has created the Arsenal 125 Collection, which includes a special edition NSW Destroyer Jacket.
The front of the jacket sees a bold felt and leather ‘A’ appliqué taken from the lettering in the club crest that featured from 1949 to 2002. The club’s Latin motto that also debuted that year is present as tonal embroidery on the right sleeve. It proudly proclaims Victoria Concordia Crescit that translates as ‘Victory comes from harmony.’ The bottom of the same sleeve also sees a direct embroidered ‘AFC’ graphic inspired by their late 70s cannon iconography

The left sleeve continues the appreciation of the club’s heritage as it features abstract references to crests of the past. Satin-stitched leather appliqués pay homage to the notable moments in the club’s history, including the 1930 FA Cup Final ‘Monogram’ badge and the 1952 FA Cup Final ‘Art Deco’ badge. The interior of the right lapel carries a striking homage to the 125th anniversary in the form of Roman numerals aligned in leather and satin to make up a ‘CXXV’ graphic, divided by gold embroidered accents.

A pair of short films were also created. You can view the Forever Forward trailer at Curated, while the final edit will be showing throughout August in Nike’s 1948 space in East London.

The Arsenal 125 NSW Destroyer Jacket will be available (in an edition of 125) from 1948, FOOTPATROL and NikeTown London on Friday 29th July 2011.

[h1]Nike Sportswear NSW Fall/Winter 2011 Apparel Collection[/h1]
12 September 2011, 22.35 | Posted in Fashion | 1 comment »

nike-nsw-fallwinter2011-collection-0.jpg

Nike Sportswear presents their new limited NSW Fall/Winter 2011 Apparel Collection. The outerwear remains to be the strongest part in the collection. Mostly inspired by classic jacket silhouettes, such as the M-65, M-51 Fishtail and Varsity Jacket, the Swoosh presents modern interpretations, full of technical materials and details.

The Nike Sportswear NSW Fall/Winter 2011 Collection releases October 1st, 2011.

[h1]Nike Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket[/h1]

nike-destroyer-01.jpg

The varsity jacket has been a staple of the American male’s wardrobe since the Eisenhower Administration. Its sporty, unfussy aesthetic makes it indispensable as a piece of casual outerwear, and Nike‘s version, called the Destroyer, remains true to the spirit of the garment, but technological updates courtesy of the ACG design lab make it superior to the letterman jackets of yore. Breathable yet water repellent Tech Wool protects the wearer from the elements, while Thermore fill provides warmth without  bulk. A bonded zip chest pocket provides a nice design detail but also functions as storage for small items, while diamond-quilted nylon lining in the sleeves provide added comfort. Available in three different colors, the Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket is available now through Nikestore.com.

nike-destroyer-02.jpg

nike-destroyer-03.jpg

nike-destroyer-04.jpg

nike-destroyer-05.jpg

nike-destroyer-06.jpg

nike-destroyer-07.jpg

Back
Top Bottom