**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

^^Thanks!  Got it at Blends LA...had a destroyer customization event over Black Friday weekend.  After two and a half months, it finally came in...Worth the wait though 

I STRONGLY URGE EVERYONE WITH DESTROYER JACKETS TO KEEP THESE TWO THINGS HANDY...

Spoiler [+]
atic_Guard_4c5db0791bc83.jpg

lint-brush-19.jpg

[h1]Nike Sportswear Selvedge Denim Destroyer Jacket[/h1]

nike-denim-selvedge-destroyer-jacket-01.jpg

We’ve seen the Nike Sportswear Destroyer Jacket in a wide range of fabrications and colors, but this latest version crafted from washed selvedge denim presents one of the more interesting looks for the Nike staple. The classically styled varsity features a blue denim body with black leather arms, along with striped black ribbing at the cuffs and hem. Snap button and zip closure with leather trimmed front pockets, plus red line selvedge detail at the interior, round out the details. The Nike Sportswear Selvedge Denim Destroyer Jacket is in stock now at Nike’s Harajuku flagship in Tokyo, as well as select global Nike Sportswear retailers.

Nike Harajuku
1-13-12 Jingumae |Map
Shibuya-ku, Tokyo Japan
TEL #: ó03-6438-9203

nike-denim-selvedge-destroyer-jacket-02.jpg

nike-denim-selvedge-destroyer-jacket-03.jpg

nike-denim-selvedge-destroyer-jacket-04.jpg

I have the flash vapor jacket now and havent taken the tags off because i dont like it.  I want to buy this new version.  The first one doesnt have pockets and it is way to long.  Would love to get some info on this jacket

am i the only one not feeling that denim body destroyer?

I ordered an L destroyer.. hoping for the best.

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h1]Nike Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket[/h1]

The varsity jacket has been a staple of the American male’s wardrobe since the Eisenhower Administration. Its sporty, unfussy aesthetic makes it indispensable as a piece of casual outerwear, and Nike‘s version, called the Destroyer, remains true to the spirit of the garment, but technological updates courtesy of the ACG design lab make it superior to the letterman jackets of yore. Breathable yet water repellent Tech Wool protects the wearer from the elements, while Thermore fill provides warmth without  bulk. A bonded zip chest pocket provides a nice design detail but also functions as storage for small items, while diamond-quilted nylon lining in the sleeves provide added comfort. Available in three different colors, the Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket is available now through Nikestore.com.

nike-destroyer-04.jpg

nike-destroyer-06.jpg
Are these still available anywhere? No longer see them on ndc. I need a XL in both.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

am i the only one not feeling that denim body destroyer?

I ordered an L destroyer.. hoping for the best.
You are no the only one - it is butt ugly.

[h1]Nike Sportswear Pays Homage to USA Basketball’s Dream Team[/h1]

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-00.jpg

The Destroyer Jacket is fast becoming one of the go to styles in Nike Sportswear‘s arsenal, and they’ve selected the silhouette yet again for a very special tribute ahead of this year’s 2012 Summer Olympics at London. Looking back to one of the greater moments in Olympic history, the jacket pays homage to The Dream Team, the USA Basketball squad assembled for the 1992 Summer Olympic Games Barcelona games that absolutely crushed the competition. The detailing throughout the jacket speaks to the story, from the ‘XX’ patches as a nod to the 20th anniversary of that unstoppable team, to the embroidered detailing displaying the massive point gap they left in their wake in each game they played. Along with the jacket, Nike Sportswear will be re-issuing some key sneaker styles, some of them worn on court during the ’92 games and some simply redone to ooze Olympic flavor. Follow us after the jump for the whole Dream Team collection from Nike Sportswear and stay with Freshness for release info.

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-01-570x891.jpg

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-02-570x701.jpg

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-03-570x860.jpg

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-04-570x864.jpg

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-05-570x888.jpg

nike-sportswear-pays-homage-basketball-dream-team-06-570x848.jpg

Originally Posted by EMkicks

The varsity jacket has been a staple of the American male’s wardrobe since the Eisenhower Administration. Its sporty, unfussy aesthetic makes it indispensable as a piece of casual outerwear, and Nike‘s version, called the Destroyer, remains true to the spirit of the garment, but technological updates courtesy of the ACG design lab make it superior to the letterman jackets of yore. Breathable yet water repellent Tech Wool protects the wearer from the elements, while Thermore fill provides warmth without  bulk. A bonded zip chest pocket provides a nice design detail but also functions as storage for small items, while diamond-quilted nylon lining in the sleeves provide added comfort. Available in three different colors, the Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket is available now through Nikestore.com.

nike-destroyer-04.jpg

nike-destroyer-06.jpg
Are these still available anywhere? No longer see them on ndc. I need a XL in both.

my local champs still has them, and ive seen them at footaction too.  
champs had them both for 25%off ever since blackfriday.

[h1]Nike Basketball Olympics Retro Pack[/h1]

nike-basketball-olympics-retro-pack-01.jpg

It’s been 20 years since the Dream Team was assembled for the Summer Olympic Games in Barcelona, recapturing the gold medal in basketball after a dismal showing in Seoul in 1988, in which the men’s team walked away with the bronze medal. The 1992 team, featuring NBA players for the first time, showcased an All-Star roster including Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Charles Barkley, Patrick Ewing and Karl Malone. It’s rightly been referred to as the greatest team ever in the world of sport, and Nike Sportswear is celebrating their achievement with a special collection, the standout piece of which is the Dream Team Destroyer Jacket. The footwear selection, meanwhile, highlights USAB colorways from the Dream Team and beyond: Nike Air Force 180 (Charles Barkley, 1992), Nike Air More Uptempo (Scottie Pippen, 1996), Nike Shox BB4 (Vince Carter, 2000) and the Nike Huarache 2K4 (Carlos Boozer, 2004). Click through for additional images in the gallery below.

nike-basketball-olympics-retro-pack-02.jpg

nike-basketball-olympics-retro-pack-03.jpg

Originally Posted by anumeric

Originally Posted by EMkicks

nike-destroyer-04.jpg

nike-destroyer-06.jpg

my local champs still has them, and ive seen them at footaction too.  
champs had them both for 25%off ever since blackfriday.
I'm on the hunt as well for one...

Back
Top Bottom