**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Quick Question:

where would I be able to purchase the Nike Destroyer in-store in NYC?

Does the Nike Store Midtown carry them?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Quick Question:

where would I be able to purchase the Nike Destroyer in-store in NYC?

Does the Nike Store Midtown carry them?

I'd think Nike Stores would have them, if not 21 Mercer for sure.
NT Chicago had the all-black and black w/ tan sleeve destroyers as well as the peacoat/varsity hybrid (not on NDC).

i was at mercer about a week ago, they had some crazy destroyers, it was called the city pack. they also had the navy one that released with the army/navy rivalry pack

Thanks for the replies. 21 Mercer is such a small store, relatively speaking...I wouldn't want to go to the store and them not have my size.

I'll check both locations, thanks again fellas.

That Dream Team Destroyer jacket though
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

Is Lebron wearing the Denim Destroyer during the 3pt competition?

I don't think so, that one looks like a denim jacket with leather sleeves...doesn't look like a destroyer.

Not the destroyer

999xx.jpg

The nike olympic line is amazing. Ill be purchasing a lot of it. Dont have money for the jacket though

[h1]Nike Sportswear Destroyer Jacket – Black Heather/Hazelnut[/h1]

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-0.jpg

Nike Sportswear‘s take on the classic letterman jacket is instantly recognizable and even in its early days it quickly became one of the brand’s most iconic pieces of apparel. The Destroyer Jacket has a classic silhouette that smoothly blends the warmth of a peacoat with the style of a bomber jacket; a combination that has been respected by every generation since it was first introduced back in the 50′s. Today, Nike Sportswear introduces a black heather and hazelnut model with pre-softened leather sleaves, a black water-repellent body, and a button-down front for extra production from the elements. The trim of its two front hip pockets match the sleeves while the zippered left chest pocket blends into the body of the jacket. The entire jacket is nylon-lined that is packed with Thermore fill, which offers warm without all the added bulk. Ribbed white and black trim at the neck, cuffs, and hem round off the look of this piece of sports heritage. This jacket is available now at select Nike Sportswear retailers such as England’s end clothing.

End Clothing
4-6 High Bridge | Map
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 1EN, England

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-01.png

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-02.png

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-05.png

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-04.png

Nike-Sportswear-Destroyer-Jacket-Black-Heather-Hazelnut-03.png

Anyone know any outlet that got blk/blk or blk/beechtree leather sleeve destroyer jackets under $200 still? Know that some people are finding for less than $100, which is
eek.gif

Not too happy about Nike upping retail to $500. Isn't that the same price as bespoke jackets?

So I forced the purchase of an L France Destroyer a week ago. Unfortunately, I need XL. Bah. Going to try for the others too except for the USA one.. what the hell were they thinking putting a damn burger on the back..

Maybe keep an eye out in the B/S forum.

how does the size of the Nike Destroyer jacket fit? I'm usually a size medium and was wondering if it's true to size, thinking of purchasing online that's why

My '08 joint actually retailed at $550
w8q5pi.png

Guess it really depends on how decorated the jacket itself is.

yo on another note, any word on that reflective windrunner yet??

Originally Posted by SALES

how does the size of the Nike Destroyer jacket fit? I'm usually a size medium and was wondering if it's true to size, thinking of purchasing online that's why

THEY FIT A LIL SNUG...MY ALL BLACK ONE IS PERFECT BUT THE USA ONE IS A LIL TIGHTER...BOTH ARE LARGE

Just copped the LBJ for $200.

Do the 'core' Destroyers (not the LeBrons or Kobes or ones with goofy %*#$ like hamburgers) ever go on sale? Or are there just defective ones at the outlets? I know defective has a wide range of meanings, but you get the point.

Back
Top Bottom