**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

%24(KGrHqZ,!i4FD-jVu7gFBR!eCE1kj!~~60_3.JPG

GREAT DAY AT THE OUTLET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW! is that yours?

people who know me, know im a lil nike OCD, im gonna steal this photo without your permission to play a joke on em lol.

but seriously that is MADNESS!

nike should give you a 3 year swoosh account just for spending that much

Anybody seen this Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner in person? Down to about $435 on Nike.com from $700+. Would cop but I'm in Canada :frown:

Could probably be had for cheaper with a swoosh account too. Solid looking jacket.

Nike-NSW-Mountain-Laser-Runner-Mens-Jacket-485002_010_A.jpg

The Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner: Durable Weather Protection
With multiple pockets and a DWR (durable, water-repellent) finish, the Nike NSW Mountain Laser Runner Men's Jacket is versatile and tough. Its rugged fabric swells when wet to prevent the passage of water, providing excellent protection from rain, snow, wind and cold.

Benefits
  • Ventile [emoji]174[/emoji] fabric for wind and water resistance, breathability and durability
  • Scuba hood with brim and drawcord for warmth, protection and an adjustable fit
  • Large zip pockets at chest and sides for secure, spacious storage
  • Button cuffs for adjustability
  • Durable, water-repellent finish to keep wind and rain at bay
  •  

Just bought this today at outlet....priced at $150....booyah

It's a tts fit...material is sick....very unique jacket and shell

Whaaat? $150? That's a steal and then some. Closest outlet for me is in New York. I wish they shipped to Canada. Did you get the black or navy blue? Congrats, mad jealous over here.

Last edited:

yea, swoosh account with clothing is hit or miss. its great for getting the NEWEST ish discounted, but if you know how the Nike market/rotation is, you can get those expensive jackets cheaper at outlets compared to even swoosh account for the jacket thats put on clearance + additional ndc 20% coupon code.

example above MDLR.. the hardest part is finding the outlet that has it :tongue: of course the nike outlet employee would still be best with that 30% off they get off outlet stores

Bowerman tech pants. Never released unfortunately from what i was told my nike and friends. Amazing pair of sweats imo.

agree amazing.. i might just have to buy some nike sweats along with attach some cheap sweater cuffs on there :frown:

I like some of the Nike stuff but my lord..... Their prices are just down right rude sometimes.
Yeah it's as backwards with MSRP on clothing.
$500+ retail for some of Nike jackets.... just about all outlet bound or end up on ebay for under half of MSRP. I'll never pay retail for their clothing, until price dips. Nike would be better off charging $500 on some of their sneakers (especially yeezy's).

Last edited:
I never find these same deals at the ross, marshall, nordstrom stores around my way. Must be a regional thing.

Just got this hoodie from ndc. Today was the first day it was on the site(I have been trolling their site for a new hoodie thats how I know) and it is already almost sold out (Only XL and up left). Could this just be stuff that was put on the site from Europe, or is this hoodie just in demand? I mean it was 95 dollars.

Back
Top Bottom