**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

which tech pants? the grey joints that just
release?? if soooooooooooooooo
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yes

After missing various restocks and finally catching a few, finally got my blacks and greys in today. For a person with skinny legs but big thighs the Medium fits just about right, I just have to remember to hang dry only. Large maybe better in my case if I'm wearing bulky sneakers.

How do these fit? I usually wear a large in champion and russell cuffed sweats. But I assume nike runs big? Should I go with a M?

I bought a M and L since I didn't own a pair prior to purchase. Needed $100 for free shipping so might as well get both to see how they fit. Sold the M on ebay for $80 shipped rather than sending it back and lose out on shipping. The M is fits good but I prefer a little more room so I went with a L. I have some Eastbay cuffed sweats in Small and they are much more roomier than these Nike. I'd go L or even XL, up to you though. I'm 5'9, 165 if that helps.

Last edited:
Any body wants to size down from Nike tech pants 1.0  L? 

I got new M. too small. :frown:

Last edited:
I'm assuming every site online is sold out of Black Tech Pants?

I'm looking too bruh :smh:

+

Those AW77's up there [emoji]128070[/emoji] looks like they have a loose fit around the thigh and leg but the cuff on the bottom allows for hi/low top sneakers to fully show themselves. Personally ima go with Techs.

JD Sports has the techs. Small is the only size they have in black but they also have grey in all sizes for $55. Although the pic is of the 1.0 I and others have received the 2.0 instead. Hope that helps.

Are sizes same all over the world? I bought a xxl from hong kong and it fits me good lol. I wanna buy another pair but i'm scared US sizing wil be different.

JD Sports has the techs. Small is the only size they have in black but they also have grey in all sizes for $55. Although the pic is of the 1.0 I and others have received the 2.0 instead. Hope that helps.
55 pounds...comes out to like close to $100 USD with shipping.

Are sizes same all over the world? I bought a xxl from hong kong and it fits me good lol. I wanna buy another pair but i'm scared US sizing wil be different.

All sites should have a size chart. UK small in the techs were the same as the US.

I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it came up to $58. I live in the US too. Maybe I caught a deal.
Well ****, you got a deal then.  Under US retail.  Not to call you out though, but makes not sense to me LOL.  Did you get free ship too?

Last edited:
Well ****, you got a deal then.  Under US retail.  Not to call you out though, but makes not sense to me LOL.  Did you get free ship too?

I just went on their site. The $3.99 charge was standard UK fee. The shipping was free when I ordered though. I got lucky.

I'm thinking they are different. the L here in Korea say they fit a waist 32-33, whereas the size chart in the US says the L fits waist 34-35.

Even different product numbers for the ones sold in Asia (Grey 2.0s are 585205-063.) 

I'm not entirely sure though bc I'm waiting on my US Large and can't seem to find any ASIA Large here....

Back
Top Bottom