OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

on hold with Eastbay..see what happens. If I miss these no biggie. Now if this happens tomorrow, I'll be really mad.

I even tried for a 14. Nada, damn.
laugh.gif

yo this is just getung out of hand now... Can't even get mad anymore about missing a release, but I'm sure this is telling me to gracefully bow out again after taking a few years off prior to this last year or so

Anyone in the South Jersey area??? Do you know what time Cherry Hill's Footlocker House of Hoops open?

Originally Posted by Enchanted

I got through so easily on both lmao but I didn't want them. Figures, get through on all the %@*% I don't want.
30t6p3b.gif

Why try to buy stuff you don't like?

got the last size 14 of the gitd on beastbay! got super lucky. sorry to those who missed out 

Has anyone else gotten through on Eastbay?
Just want to know what sizes they have left?

Dude this is ******ed seriously. How can you keep on doing this to people by limiting shoes that people want? These over Jordans LBJ KD and Kobes selling out in 2 mins. I placed it in 1 min and gone...crazy. SMH. Time to really go to Adidas and Under Armour for real. Fed up wasted 8 hrs trying to get Cement IVs failed....online/phone/and waiting at mall. Now these. These aren't even the All Stars tomorrow or Foams even. Geez.

gotluv im in the same boat.

been away from the game for a while....chilled out i should say.....came back this year and now i totally f'ing hate it. everything about it. all these dudes and their skinny jeans glowing in the dark and not me...

got a pair on NDC, but I clicked the wrong size! Clicked 13 instead of 14, was rushing too quickly to go back and fix it. Hope these run big! otherwise I'm on hold with Eastbay trying to get a pair

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by hotbutter

lol @ ndc's twitter.

9:00: link to both
9:02: tweet- sold out

AND they sold out way before 9:02.. within the first 42 seconds according to dude in this thread
I clicked the link as soon as it popped up, added my size to cart, clicked checkout, clicked check out with paypal, as soon as I did that I got the out of stock message.

edit// on hold right now with eastbay. shouldve called before 12, I didn't even take the hold time into consideration.

Back
Top Bottom