Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by YoungPat59

I don't know if this has been asked already but..........

I can't decide which I like better.......UWR or Mambas

I guess this is the New Breed of Recruits eh?

haha, its been a long time but ive been saying all along that you need a test, for the admissions process, it crazy enough that you guys have the wait a monthrule, but other than time you still need a filtering process!

did you catch BP's new PS'?

Looks like my order from NDC last week went ok - the UWR's are scheduled for delivery today. I was worried after some people had their orders cancelled soI called cutomer service.

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

haha, its been a long time but ive been saying all along that you need a test, for the admissions process, it crazy enough that you guys have the wait a month rule, but other than time you still need a filtering process!

did you catch BP's new PS'?

Of course.. The only time I check this thread is for BPs creations, since the same questions get asked page after page after page. We need a Freeze frameon top of the Monitor that answers ALL the questions asked each page.

This thread could be 5 pages full with just BPs creations and good information....

Originally Posted by bmoore34

All,

www.skiptomyshoe.com has the mambas for $220 sz. 10-11. Sorry if already posted at work & can't check the enitre thread.

BIG UPS I JUST COPPED MY SECOND PAIR OF MAMBAS!!!!!!
[table][tr][th=""]SKU[/th] [th=""]Product[/th] [th=""]Item price[/th] [th=""]Quantity[/th] [th=""]Total
download
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]333373-142 105[/td] [td] Nike Hyperdunk Supreme (Kobe Friendlies Pack) [table][tr][td]Options:[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Size: [/td] [td]10.5[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]US$220.00 [/td] [td]1[/td] [td]US$220.00 [/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Subtotal: [/td] [td]US$220.00 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping cost: [/td] [td]US$13.50 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
download
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total: [/td] [td]US$233.50[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

good lookin out bmoore. Just missed my size 10.5. Guess I gotta go to ebay for my second pair.

u mean 10.5 is sold out i got the last pair. FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

good lookin out bmoore. Just missed my size 10.5. Guess I gotta go to ebay for my second pair.

Ebay is cheaper anyways, $195 + $35 shipping

I can't find a size 10.5 for 195+35 shipping. I asked a few sellers to lower prices to $230 shipped and I'm waiting on their reply(pretty surethey'll hook me up). My first pair cost me 199+35 from skit_japan but he's out of my size. It seems like everyone and their mothers are trying to getsome mamba's now...

I was on my way out of the door to go to diner when i got my cable for the pics, i only had a little time so i grabbed 1 box and took some pics real quickso.... pics may be blurry i was in a rush
2ajnazs.jpg

15mmc8j.jpg

20uagib.jpg

2ppdehh.jpg

zn0ndf.jpg

21ebuj6.jpg

o0qp9s.jpg

Originally Posted by authentic727

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Ebay is cheaper anyways, $195 + $35 shipping
can you add thats $3 cheaper
laugh.gif
G2G peace

Alright
Thats one pair - Lets see all 16 together.
You could have grabbed 8 boxes easily ....and snapped a pic

Lets see all 16 together.
Lets see all 16 together - or its over.

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Alright

Does your life revolve around proving a 16 year old kid wrong on the internet? Jeez, man, let it go already. You're acting like you're 16yourself.

410FRESH - Congrats on your pickup.

I regret not picking a pair up when I had the chance. Hopefully, I can get a pair off ebay later......

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Alright

Does your life revolve around proving a 16 year old kid wrong on the internet? Jeez, man, let it go already. You're acting like you're 16 yourself.

You act like im the only one doing this........
eyes.gif

Does your life revolve around you calling me out?
Let it go man.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Alright

Does your life revolve around proving a 16 year old kid wrong on the internet? Jeez, man, let it go already. You're acting like you're 16 yourself.

You act like im the only one doing this........
eyes.gif

Does your life revolve around you calling me out?
Let it go man.
if people want to speak with him there is nothing we can do about it...they feel as though they have a point to prove and they are sinking to his levelso just let it be because we can't change those people's minds...OBVIOUSLY!!!...those of us who want to be positive and speak strictly on our pickupsand the future of this great product let's just go ahead and do that...

on another note...i have the blackouts and the UWR and have yet to ball in the UWR just because they look so damn nice...and i know alot of people have beencomplaining about the creasing on the midsole but i feel like once it's creased it's truly broken in...i did feel as though it was a little stiff wheni first started balling in them which was kind of a disappointment seeing as how so many people were saying there is no breakin time needed. Right now mineare all creased and the area with the flywire is somewhat creased as well just more less to the way my foot moves when i cut or jump so now it really feels theway it's suppossed to. For all those that hate on these you really need to give them a few hours to really break them in and feel how great they actuallyare. Had a tournament this past weekend and had 5 games and they held up very very well. These are the only shoes that I ball in right now so we will see howthis "80 hour" durability for the lunar foam comes into play. Other then that these are the best shoes that I have balled in and i can say that forme they are better then the 2K4 and the XX3 which i truly loved. I can't wait to see the other colors that they come out with and the future for this shoe

....anyways.....
tired.gif

Terps, wanted to try something different, not feeling em too much

...somebody pm me when all this drama is over and done with, i think till then im out
grin.gif

I like you work BP but I'm going to have to give you a thumbs down on this one. I don't see Maryland on it.

Back
Top Bottom