Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

BP. the second is real dope. not really Maryland-like, but they kinda remind me of a Miami Heat colorway

LeBron's second USA Zoom Soldier II customized for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is the "Friendlies" edition featuring faded Chinese characterson the upper and a special Lion-lasered back. So far being an Asian exclusive these shoes were not available in the States nor anywhere online for that matter.However, House of Hoops wouldn't be itself if they didn't release couple pairs too. So if don't wanna pay high shipping prices on ebay andyou're free this Saturday drop by the House of Hoops by Foot Locker (268 W. 125th Street New York, NY 10027) for a chance to get this special USA colorway.

this is from a nike lebron site. maybe a limited set of mambas are coming out then also. just wanted to everyone know
happy.gif

LeBron's second USA Zoom Soldier II customized for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is the "Friendlies" edition featuring faded Chinese characterson the upper and a special Lion-lasered back. So far being an Asian exclusive these shoes were not available in the States nor anywhere online for that matter.However, House of Hoops wouldn't be itself if they didn't release couple pairs too. So if don't wanna pay high shipping prices on ebay andyou're free this Saturday drop by the House of Hoops by Foot Locker (268 W. 125th Street New York, NY 10027) for a chance to get this special USA colorway.

this is from a nike lebron site. maybe a limited set of mambas are coming out then also. just wanted to everyone know

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

LeBron's second USA Zoom Soldier II customized for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is the "Friendlies" edition featuring faded Chinese characters on the upper and a special Lion-lasered back. So far being an Asian exclusive these shoes were not available in the States nor anywhere online for that matter. However, House of Hoops wouldn't be itself if they didn't release couple pairs too. So if don't wanna pay high shipping prices on ebay and you're free this Saturday drop by the House of Hoops by Foot Locker (268 W. 125th Street New York, NY 10027) for a chance to get this special USA colorway.

ima need an 11.5 ! hopefully the price drops on the asian ones as well. whats retail?

double post and then a quote, great job guys, really well done.

on a side note being a UMD alum i think that the 2nd pair would probably have a better chance of being made, but i like em both ... 'bias'ed

anyway ... BP thanks for the work!

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

double post and then a quote, great job guys, really well done.

on a side note being a UMD alum i think that the 2nd pair would probably have a better chance of being made, but i like em both ... 'bias'ed

anyway ... BP thanks for the work!

my computer froze up and then my internet turned off so i thought it didn't go through but thanks for the great job

LeBron's second USA Zoom Soldier II customized for the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games is the "Friendlies" edition featuring faded Chinese characters on the upper and a special Lion-lasered back. So far being an Asian exclusive these shoes were not available in the States nor anywhere online for that matter. However, House of Hoops wouldn't be itself if they didn't release couple pairs too. So if don't wanna pay high shipping prices on ebay and you're free this Saturday drop by the House of Hoops by Foot Locker (268 W. 125th Street New York, NY 10027) for a chance to get this special USA colorway.

happy.gif

Guess you just started the campout line.
laugh.gif

BP

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to do a colorway for me. Keep up the good work.........

Now I just need to get a pair of the Mambas in a size 10...........

Originally Posted by sarteaga0408

I get in at 5:45 into LGA as I'm moving to NYC then. Ah well gonna miss the mamba's then too.

Your moving? *cough* NTNY/HOH hook-up *cough*

Hopefully, Niketowns get Mambas after HOH release.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

happy.gif

Guess you just started the campout line.
laugh.gif
yes the mambas will be there too
nerd.gif

can someone tell me where the olympic kobe HD's came out (the ones with the 10 that look like the GR).
and were they limited or something?

ok thanks. its kind of dumb though considering they are for team usa but w.e., thats nike nowadays.

"...raise high the black and gold....."

Hey sucka, those are my PEs. Leave my gold stitching alone!!

roll.gif

My friend is going to HK this semester to study abroad. I'll see if I can get the Mambas through him.

I'm a Terp Grad.. I don't know what Ya'll are talkin about but the Black Jerseys and THESE...

Shoooooooooooooooot... Thats where its at.. Also.. BP.. is it hard to make the Midsole area on any HDs different colors to add to the Trim? Below the 8 dots..

Originally Posted by Lazy B

My friend is going to HK this semester to study abroad. I'll see if I can get the Mambas through him.

Hate to be a spoiler, but HD Mambas are loooong gone in HK...according to hk-kicks.com
The UWR packs were a VERY limited release in HK, Nike had to sell them in a lucky draw fashion...

heard Beijing have all the UWR & Animal tho...
happy.gif

^ yep... you're outta luck dude... the day after the UWR packs dropped, the Nike flagship still had the LeBrons and the Melos... the Mambas were the firstto go...

I got mambas in sz 11 at Finishline in Buffalo when I went down on the weekend! (I'm from Canada).

$109 there instead of paying $150 here lol. Anyways, they're sick, so comfy. I wanna put white laces on them, but I want to find proper white laces.

Back
Top Bottom