Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

For everyone who has backorders on Eastbay. Nike will be restocking these as fast as orders come in for them. Footlocker will be restocking shelves. Iwouldn't be surprised if Footlocker put in an order to have COuntries released in their other stores to capitalize on this shoe selling well.

They lost their *+% on the BB1 and didn't make so much on the BB2, so this one can catch them up.

As for the Lithuania kicks.. what other HDs were at HoH besides the Regulars which have been mentioned?

Wow with exeption to the Kobe, and Manu Ginobli color, the PE's are
sick.gif

And seeing a pic of 2015 Hyperdunks with pink laces is
roll.gif
. What abeast
roll.gif

for some reason i've liked the Lithuanias from the time that first pic leaked... Green Red and Yellow......sounds disgusting, but i like it and i dont knowwhy...

I have a feeling that we are on to something really big with these shoes. The writing is on the wall. Look at it...US, CHINA colorways are going to be worth $$$. Just wait until the Olympics actually start. With the political drama between the two countries. Just wait when USA brings home GOLD...all those that own the US version will be VERY PLEASED. Same with China...with the games being in Beijing and the hype and politics on the whole thing...i can only see these GR, readily available shoes going up in value.

Just think 5-10 years from now....peeps can say...I have OG DS Hyperdunks from the 080808 Olympics!!! I have US, CHINA and the OG colorways! I am no expert, but if I was to forecast...or tell the future, I would buy a couple pairs for sure. I am telling you, we are seriously buying at the perfect time at the perfect shoe. Wait until 2018....and you are rocking OG 2008 Hyperdunks? They will retro these...and there will be HDII, HDIII HDIV etc...and here we all are with our OG pairs.

That wont work. There are too many collectors now. Your plan would only work when team USA dies. (by natural causes of course)

Can anybody got Chinas please tell me what's the production number of those Chinas? Are they Yi's PE, which has scorpion on the tongue and numberstitched inside?

Originally Posted by CarolinaSmiley15

I know 5 dots on a shoe means Alpha Project but what do the dots on the Hyperdunks mean? Sorry if this has already been answered
the dots are symbolic of the number 8...since the olympics are on 08-08-08.

Don't be bitter just because HD Mamba have not been released in your hood...

you're right, but it is frustrating when an athlete's shoes from your country aren't released in that country. And it is REALLY frustrating whenthey are released in Canada, which is so close its almost a slap in the face (regular kobe PE)

I cool with just the tribal print HDs. For someone (Kobe) to be label the Mamba. He is sure afraid of snakes in his HD video.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

For everyone who has backorders on Eastbay. Nike will be restocking these as fast as orders come in for them. Footlocker will be restocking shelves. I wouldn't be surprised if Footlocker put in an order to have COuntries released in their other stores to capitalize on this shoe selling well.

They lost their *+% on the BB1 and didn't make so much on the BB2, so this one can catch them up.

As for the Lithuania kicks.. what other HDs were at HoH besides the Regulars which have been mentioned?

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case. Year after year, Nike is putting out more GR garbage which goes straight to the sale racks. As aresult, retailers lose big time. It would be nice if Nike (as a whole - JB, SB and other shoe lines) did some soul searching .. and shift their focus fromquantity to quality.

BTW, HDs, I'd consider to be quality.

Sorry if it was already asked but what's the difference between the regular hyperdunk and the hyperdunk TB
nothing in means of makeup or anything..TB stands for team bank, which is a plentiful collection of colorways that will be restocked and readilyavailable (your basic reds, blues, etc..)

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

im sure it's been asked but i cant find it bur are the rest of the countries going to be released
I was told that on 8-8-08 that a few of the countries will be released via nike.com and eastbay and some of the rest....these countries are most likelyChina, Germany, and Puerto Rico...As of now I know that Lithuania, Argentina, Spain, Russia, and Australia were all limited and will most likely no bere-released. This came from a very reputable source.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

im sure it's been asked but i cant find it bur are the rest of the countries going to be released
I was told that on 8-8-08 that a few of the countries will be released via nike.com and eastbay and some of the rest....these countries are most likely China, Germany, and Puerto Rico...As of now I know that Lithuania, Argentina, Spain, Russia, and Australia were all limited and will most likely no be re-released. This came from a very reputable source.
BOOOOO!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom