Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

thanks guys, i figured i might as well do a few pairs because not everbody likes the same things...

maybe some more tomorrow.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i apologize for flooding this page with PS's...

..but you might be able to tell i liked the ATC idea...

WOW!

I've never worn pink in my life, but I'd cop all 3 of these on RD. I like the 1st the most, I like the contrast the black on the midsole gives theshoe. SICK.

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by al3x89

I got mambas in sz 11 at Finishline in Buffalo when I went down on the weekend! (I'm from Canada).

$109 there instead of paying $150 here lol. Anyways, they're sick, so comfy. I wanna put white laces on them, but I want to find proper white laces.
$109 for Mambas?

Mamba's... I doubt it...

prob just the USAs.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by Code6

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by al3x89

I got mambas in sz 11 at Finishline in Buffalo when I went down on the weekend! (I'm from Canada).

$109 there instead of paying $150 here lol. Anyways, they're sick, so comfy. I wanna put white laces on them, but I want to find proper white laces.
$109 for Mambas?

Mamba's... I doubt it...

prob just the USAs.

Thats what I thought he meant at first but he does say he wants to put white laces on them and the GR USA's come with white laces.

BP, Third ones take the cake...Fire
eek.gif

Im actually glad you don't work for nike (yet), cause if you did, I'd be broke and in heavy debt to society.

I am loving all of those lava PSes great job.

Did anyone else notice the USA team wearing the actual UWRs that we were able to buy today?

jjfreak5...

team usa was wearing the UWR's??

someone post a pic if they find something...

hopefully, they release more after they win GOLD.....knowing Nike, they won't though...

bummer

On a side note. I was at Nike shop here in Vancouver. Saw that Kobe Figure dunking the ball on a hoop hanging from the ceiling, similar to the one that wasposted in the HOH thread. Anyone get a picture of the HD that was on the model? They had basically the GR except that they had the UWR logo on the tongue, notribal print, with red outlined swoosh, but "Bryant" lasered where the white imprinted swoosh is on the GR or where the "10" is on theCanada/Asia Exclusive. In the Road to Redemption series, Redd was putting on a similar pair.

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

jjfreak5...

hopefully, they release more after they win GOLD.....knowing Nike, they won't though...

bummer
yea its true i have no pics but i did notice C Booze had them on along with other players..... Wade had his converses on, lebron had the UWRsoldiers on.......

BP - Awesome ATC HD's...! the second and third ones are my favs... worked out REALLY well...

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

jjfreak5...

bummer
yea its true i have no pics but i did notice C Booze had them on along with other players..... Wade had his converses on, lebron had the UWR soldiers on.......
^ Yep. Take a look.

82463538.jpg

82480329.jpg

82480514.jpg

Rock

Hate to tell you but Maryland scrapped the black jerseys for that god awful yellow jersey.

But then again, Under Armour is going to be making the jerseys next year right? Have you heard anything about them??

Under armour? Why did maryland bball go this route?

al3

Which finishline in Buffalo did you get them from?

im not sure if anyone saw this, but in Sportscenter's interview with Kobe tonight, a pair of UWR hyperdunks and a couple pairs of Obsidians were in thebackground.

can anyone ordered me a pair of mambas (size 11-11.5)? i can't buy off ebay because i don't have paypal. PM me if you're willing to help a fellowNT'er out,
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom