Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

thanks for the compliments. i don't remember exactly, but yea, i'm pretty sure it was engine. in person, they really look orange, not red.

everyone here got some Nice IDs
decided to make some wanna be "jpacks", "city attack" lows and some "gucci" highs.. pretty impressed by the quality
6fsp9ts.jpg

I sent the top teal ones back and now I'm kind of regretting it but oh well since a pw isn't needed anymore

Quote:
^Wow... If the fact that alot of guys from the internet have the same shoe as you makes you not want them then wow... just wow.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

^^

Thanks man, ordered em last night along with the other CLOTS. I like my blue version ones better though, gotta see how they are in person now.

damn...there are some nice id's on here. i get my first pair of af1 id tomorrow and i can't wait. i just created another pair today and hope to see them w/in the next 3 wks as well. the 40% discount off id's were for swoosh, but it was for certain models only. i believe the af1's were excluded from that.

about all the gucci-like id. true, there's a flood of them on here, but i don't think that everyone that "created" them live next to each other, so the odds of one nt'er w/ gucci id's running into another are very slim, but then again, this is a small world. there are many variants of the gucci design too. i'm not goin to lie, when i saw some of them, i thought they were okay. then starks came out w/ the laces and my mind totally changed...just w/ a set of laces!!! i'm not gonna fall for the banana in the tail pipe, but af1 gucci af1's w/ stark laces are mad fresh!!!

there are so many ideas i have, but no money...
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

can i get a pick of those af1 that got id with the brown gum sole plz thanks
looking for: sbtg dunks, bison dunk, california dunks, city attack reverse all size 10 pm me

these look dope. Air Max 90 Ebay ? can anyone hook a brotha up wit the 40% off coupon code, pleassseee.
dsc00571jx0.jpg

Wow those blue clots are dope....I'm sorry but I'm gonna have bite on those. :b
tongue.gif
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

Back
Top Bottom