Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

hahaha barrack obama, but all the kobe's are gunna shut this down!
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

My AM95's.

Yeah, I had to do the "01 of 01" thing. I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry for biting.

But everyone really thinks that these are extremely exclusive. LOL.

it'll be much appreciated if someone can hook it up with a 40% off code. :D
happy.gif

word is bond.

aim - UN x TANGiBLE

How much do the dunk hi's and the low's cost after shipping and does anyone have a pair with purple on it so i can see the color .. im gonna order a purple pair i dunno if i should do it high or low..
But On Another Note One Day It Will All Make Sense..

TheEssenceOfAdolsenceLeavesMyBodyNowImFreshIn​

I have the SICKEST colorway ready to be made, but I'm waiting for a sale, coupon, anything, I refuse to pay 150 for something I got for 110 a year ago that is readily available :smh:
smh.gif
My Blog

didnt mean to bring anyones hopes up (cris1, etc.), the 40% code was for swoosh.com members :frown:
frown.gif

^^^^Agreed. I would love to be added to a swoosh account. I have a couple of ID's I would love to make.

Quote:
Wow. You say wow alot. Brilliant. Great job articulating yourself.

Thank you sir.

Quote:
Let me help you with this. To some of us, the idea of an ID is to have a unique sneaker.

You designed them after an internationally known high fashion brand color combo that sold well into the multi billions of that color and you thought you were going to be unique?

Quote:
We're not even talking about 4-5 people who maybe did the same ID. If you've seen this thread. It's Gucci this, Gucci that. A little much.

Were you the inventor of that color combo? Is your name Guccio Gucci?

Quote:
So for everyone to make the same ID kind of defeats the purpose of "INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED".

They still are individually designed, they just may not be individually different. All that should matter is that you like your product... But I guess that's too much to ask for.

Quote:
Think it through before you try to address me, son.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

help me decide which ones to get, i'm gonna get one Am 97' and one nike dunk

these are the one i have narrowed it down to. In the dunk I am looking for a real clean sneaker that i can wear with most fitts. In the Am 97' i will be wear solely with basketball shorts and athletic clothing. I like them all but i want some opinions from other people, because i cant get all of them lol ;-)

I see some nice Id's in here. Alot of the same concepts though.
"If you
walked by a street and you was walking a concrete and you saw a
rose growing from concrete, even if it had messed up petals and
it was a little to the side you would marvel at just seeing a rose grow from concrete"​

Street, could you take more pics of those Stash inspired IDs? I might have to bite if that's fine with you. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace

i have a pair of af1's scheduled to come in this friday!!! i can't wait...i'll try and post them as soon as they come in. wish i money to iD other kicks. i have a locker full of kicks but no funds to make them all...haha!!!
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

damn i just kinda grasped the concept of how much loot nike is making just off iD's- damn thats straight BEASTMODE
F.C.BARCELONA
teammaximal​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom