Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Maybe I'm going colorblind but some 'meteorology' picks look pink and some look red, don't know if I could do straight pink but a little more redish and ill go for it. In related news, those red and blacks I could definitely go for. I'm just glad all the "soccer cleats" and "TRASH" commenters have started to cease and leave the thread.

Maybe I'm going colorblind but some 'meteorology' picks look pink and some look red, don't know if I could do straight pink but a little more redish and ill go for it. In related news, those red and blacks I could definitely go for. I'm just glad all the "soccer cleats" and "TRASH" commenters have started to cease and leave the thread.
It is a red! 

I'm a firm believer of the idea that almost any shoe can look at least okay in the right colorway. The one thing that worries me about this shoe is the performance. It clearly was not made to be visually pleasing, in my opinion, so I'm assuming that they are sacrificing looks for performance. If it does not work well in court, the shoe will be a total bust. I ball in the KD V right now because of how comfortable they are and they do have excellent traction, support and cushioning. Also, the price on the V's is nice compared to all other basketball shoes. I have one pair of LeBron X's, and I love them but I don't want to hoop outdoors much with them, and outdoor basketball is my only option right now. If the KD VI works well on court, I would definitely consider buying them. 

I think the simple look on these give them potential for some sick colorways. Take away that dark green tongue on the meteorology colorway and they'd be nice imo, but black, red or pink or w/e it is, and that dark green is just a bad look to me

These are going to blow up. Trinidad Jame$ said it best, "Don't believe me just watch..."

also like VI's better than V's.

the six silouette looks like a unique design that can be worn years down the line.

the v's look like trendy rehashes to me. theyre like takedown mags or yeezys...

Last edited:
We have GOT to stop holding on to old colorways so much. They gave this a similar theme, while putting a creative spin on it. Kudos to Nike on this colorway, and for not slapping old colors on a new model for sales.

Kd 5s were good basketball shoes but honestly didn't have much of a causal appeal. It lacked breathability, had generic design and simple colorways (except dmv and allstars).
At least 6s are low cuts with exaggerated swoosh. So it is going to appeal to a lot of people here who buy KDs for casual wear, I don't think it's necessary to judge others for feeling a certain way.

Last edited:
I hope the zoom bag covers the whole forefoot and 10mm's thick like last years.. But not as skimpy(rectangular) like last year. The foam used on the V was great.

These don't do it for me. It's definitely unique and I liked that they went outside the box a bit, but I'm just not a fan. Haven't liked any of the KDs much at all...this one won't pique my interest either. Still feel the KD2/3 were the best ones.
And another thing...the price just keeps going and going up. KD wanted to keep his sneakers under 100 when he started getting his own sig shoes, and I thought that was great. The price on these ($130) shows that was tossed out the window..

Last edited:
wasnt feeling them at first but that meteorology CW got me hooked. These have a lot of potential!

And another thing...the price just keeps going and going up. KD wanted to keep his sneakers under 100 when he started getting his own sig shoes, and I thought that was great. The price on these ($130) shows that was tossed out the window..

I mean, the KD V's retailed for $115, so that's been thrown out of the window for some time now sadly. These KD VI's would have been a great shoe to me at $90-100 flat, but Nike isn't that kind :smh:

I think these shoes will grow on people like all the other KD`s 1-5..once more colorways start popping up. In a way i agree with alot of people bout the price hike..i remember the KD1´s were like $69the 2&3´s were $87 and some change..4´s were like $95..5´s $114..and now these are $130. The materials have gotten better and the cushioning has improved ALOT. But for this price..if you look at lets say Melo´s shoes(dont like them)..they have that "plush" feeling inside. Im hoping that the inside is comfy this time around..improving on the V. Basically using the same foam, zoom covering the forefoot and being a 10mm bag(and not a rectangler bag)(or they can just use lunarlon like the Kobe´s did last year), lining making the inside alot more comfy, breathable(we can see thats not happening with the plastic fuse),and maybe the heel notches they used in the 2´s and 3´s to help prevent heel slippage. The price was gonna go up anyway now that KD is mad popular these days..and one of the main faces of Nike Basketball. Just want Nike to give us a little more than a silhouette with some zoom, flywire, fuse, a KD logo and a Nike swoosh at this price. Seems with the other KD´s for under $100..you got your moneys worth. I like this shoe though.

Waiting to see some more colors but I could be conned into picking one or two up...LOL

from simon ig View media item 428372
These are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm obsessed with total orange (bhm orange)straight total orange and no pattern that had to grow on me.

Last edited:
The kd hi kind of remind me if the kobe 7s. The upper being rubber. I'm not feeling them how is my feet suppose to breathe.. Lol I bet they would make great rain shoes.

Back
Top Bottom