Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Really starting to feel the yellow pair but I'm making a pair of yellow/orange/blue Ids and don't know should I have the yellow pair, orange pair, and my Ids. Decisions

Really didn't want to even consider picking up two pairs of these, but I mess with those Total Orange joints too. We'll see :smh: |I

so kevin will switch to low-cut shoes ?........sounds like a bad idea..........has he said why he is doing this ?

I think these shoes will grow on people like all the other KD`s 1-5..once more colorways start popping up. In a way i agree with alot of people bout the price hike..i remember the KD1´s were like $69the 2&3´s were $87 and some change..4´s were like $95..5´s $114..and now these are $130. The materials have gotten better and the cushioning has improved ALOT. But for this price..if you look at lets say Melo´s shoes(dont like them)..they have that "plush" feeling inside. Im hoping that the inside is comfy this time around..improving on the V. Basically using the same foam, zoom covering the forefoot and being a 10mm bag(and not a rectangler bag)(or they can just use lunarlon like the Kobe´s did last year), lining making the inside alot more comfy, breathable(we can see thats not happening with the plastic fuse),and maybe the heel notches they used in the 2´s and 3´s to help prevent heel slippage. The price was gonna go up anyway now that KD is mad popular these days..and one of the main faces of Nike Basketball. Just want Nike to give us a little more than a silhouette with some zoom, flywire, fuse, a KD logo and a Nike swoosh at this price. Seems with the other KD´s for under $100..you got your moneys worth. I like this shoe though.
Nobody knew the kd 1-3 existed let alone grow on anybody. I'm convinced people think the first kd was the nerf IV's lol

Still not feeling these, the thin tongue looks similar to the Kobe 8s and those would dig into your skin if you wore no show socks. I hate how Nike does this because that just means they will "improve" the tongue with padding in the elite version and jack up the price. Might as well wait for the elites then, I don't know if consumers will keep falling for the same thing over and over. Only retro jordans can cause that type of foolery :lol:

It's pretty evident, these look very minimalistic, no visible heel cup so they will probably put carbon fiber there and improve the tongue and call it elites

Definitely agree about the tongue. That's my only knock on the Kobe 8, and eventually the KD 6 from how it looks. And I love no show socks..... :frown:

KD's signature looks terrible on that insole. He needs some penmanship classes lol. This new colorway is looking good though but I wonder how it performs on court.

Maybe the KD VI is an attempt at riding off the success on the Kobe 8 but honestly those had an innovative material with engineered mesh. This is just thin hyperfuse, honestly I'm disappointed but it is what it is. Might be great for casual wearers though which is usually the selling point for a shoe's success

New pics = still a must cop! I like these way better than the meteorology. I hate the logo on the tongue nike needs to find him an animal or object or something for the 7 and so on. Does anybody think these are tbs especially with an all red one? I would love for them to do an all blue shoe using the blue on the new lebron soldiers.

Last edited:
I like the cws for them but I don't think I'm gonna cop. I hate that thin plastic feeling in the toebox and unless fix I'm not copping

I like the design. Def like that orange colorway but I'm going to have to see these in person b4 I decide whether I will cop or not. If the materials feel like a paper plate I'm going to pass on that $130 :lol:

I like the design. Def like that orange colorway but I'm going to have to see these in person b4 I decide whether I will cop or not. If the materials feel like a paper plate I'm going to pass on that $130
laugh.gif
Same.. and of course try them on

Nobody knew the kd 1-3 existed let alone grow on anybody. I'm convinced people think the first kd was the nerf IV's lol

Not true at all..I own 4-5 pairs of the KD II an I own 6-7 pairs if not a few more of the KD III..use to have the very first KD non sig shoe also..the KD II is by far my favorite of all the models

Back
Top Bottom