• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
creamsicles look better than those meteorology joints

kd vi kinda remind me of the nike zk5 with the flywire but less sleek and with a 180 air max bag in the heel. will be interesting to see how these perform but its looks like they will have really poor breathability. i don't see any ventiliation panels or anything like the kd iv and v even those were minimal.

Pretty much the same colorway as that KD Trey 5 thing that we saw pics of a while back.  Did these ever release overseas?

Simonllo
pimp.gif

Dropping us all the exclusives. Can you speak on the fit/comfort of them yet?
they run ture cause the kd sneaker alway long and narrow(I think that will prefect fit for kd himself)

I wear all the kd sneaker

I want to say the kd vi will be better than1,3,4 for the ball games

the 4 alway make me feel hurt with the bandage(what ever they look good,but not good for uesd)

one more thing,kd6 will be very light

I feel they will be a good choice for the ball games and causal sneaker 

Pretty much the same colorway as that KD Trey 5 thing that we saw pics of a while back.  Did these ever release overseas?
so maybe wait for the july or more info from nike

trey 35 and kd vi both pairs was show up on the nike book as i know

both of them was made from the fatory already

so maybe they will come out together

right but were they this low ?........................., so he swiches from season to season .......very strange ?

these remind me of soccer cleets, but must say they are impressive none the less. copping both pairs on realese date, these will be my first pair of KD's. can't wait!!

is there a RD on the meteorologies? The first pg has the RD on the yellow ones but doesn't say anything regarding the meteorologies.

Wasn't really feeling the KD VI's at first but they've grown on me & I actually now plan on picking up several pairs. I'm really feeling the weathermans & long as their obtainable I'll be picking them up! These shoes still make me think of Sonic The Hedgehog when I see them for some reason lol and I remember them saying on the Christmas V's that they wanted to have some Sonic the hedgehog theme on them at first so I wonder if we'll see a colorway like that? But that's the end of my rant lol Nice shoe!

Hated these at first but they are growing on me especially with the new orange color way surfacing

Wasn't really feeling the KD VI's at first but they've grown on me & I actually now plan on picking up several pairs. I'm really feeling the weathermans & long as their obtainable I'll be picking them up! These shoes still make me think of Sonic The Hedgehog when I see them for some reason lol and I remember them saying on the Christmas V's that they wanted to have some Sonic the hedgehog theme on them at first so I wonder if we'll see a colorway like that? But that's the end of my rant lol Nice shoe!

Back
Top Bottom