Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I see Nike is trying to create un-necessary HYPE for the KD6.....similar to what they did for the Lebron 10s.

This limited shoe crap is gonna bite them in the *** one day.

Good luck for all those that actually like this shoe. Y'all gonna need it. :lol:

Can't see why anyone is surprised by this limited BS...gotta bring out the beasts with a crazy cw to sell shoes these days

All I want is the yellow/blue pair. Looks like a dope, bright, casual, summer shoe. Everything else so far isn't worth my money.

All I want is the yellow/blue pair. Looks like a dope, bright, casual, summer shoe. Everything else so far isn't worth my money.
Yeah that's best colorway so far imo

and the all orange colorway. I think they will be a great summer casual shoe as well. Really hope we get some sort of inspiration about these Elites. Anyone want to take a stab at it? The pattern looks like a bird to me some sort of bird wing pattern or an N7 type release.....I don't like them either way :lol: colors just look thrown together

I don't know about these supreme's, crazier the colorway and pattern doesn't necessarily mean a hotter shoe Nike.

Last edited:
yeah.... not really feeling the "zebra" stripes. Green sole is cool, but not sure how I feel about the combined look of all of it. If they did a local raffle and I happened to win, great.... possible trade bait, but I can't see myself putting in any work for this or anything else we have seen to date.

The colourways are pretty cool for these, but I really hate the fact that the shoes are heading in a football ('soccer') direction. 

Weren't basketball shoes designed a certain way for a reason? 

Better pic up there..been hittin up everyone I know in 4 states to try and get these for me :lol:

I like em a lot..resell shouldn't b that high since people hate em already

I'm glad I don't like those. They are awful, meteorology pair is the only colorway I'm for sure buying. Will pass on the other with out any hesitation

Lol. Nike doesn't want a repeat of the 5 with pairs chilling and selling well below retail. I'll probably keep my purchases of the 6 real simple.

Back
Top Bottom