• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Just got a back order email from FTl. I've always had bad luck with back orders

Saw em on display at footlocker Palmdale yesterday too. I didn't ask for sizes tho.
How's the scene out there? I travel through out SoCal for work and man, it's almost the same at all places. Even as down As Baja CA, they have to do raffles.

Saw em on display at footlocker Palmdale yesterday too. I didn't ask for sizes tho.
How's the scene out there? I travel through out SoCal for work and man, it's almost the same at all places. Even as down As Baja CA, they have to do raffles.
the times I've checked, they do fcfs. Not sure on Js tho, as I don't mess much with em anymore. I stick mostly with Sheikh tho, footlocker and finish line cust service sucks.

Just got shipping confirmation from NDC. :smokin I ordered a 9.5 my true size hope they don't fit to tight.

Reactions: ct3
Just got shipping confirmation from NDC.
smokin.gif
I ordered a 9.5 my true size hope they don't fit to tight.
You should be good.. i still don't get where the half size up comes from... i have really wide feet, and i stayed tts with the 6, and they fit perfect to me 

Glad I got the Meteorology's first thing on mobile NDC because there was little to none in the DMV area. They seemed to be a Limited GR >D

Had time today to stop by a Footlocker near me and they still had my size. They also let me use the Bday coupon as well, so for $105 I was very :D. My pair from Nike.com will be returned.

You should be good.. i still don't get where the half size up comes from... i have really wide feet, and i stayed tts with the 6, and they fit perfect to me 
I had to size up.5 just like I did with the V. I go true to size on almost every other shoes, ie Jordan 3, 4, 11, 13 and Foamposite. The last pair of bball shoes I sized up for was the Kobe 4.

I had to size up.5 just like I did with the V. I go true to size on almost every other shoes, ie Jordan 3, 4, 11, 13 and Foamposite. The last pair of bball shoes I sized up for was the Kobe 4.
I stayed TTS on the V, but these and the KD IV were too snug in my TTS. .5 up for both. Feet are weird.

View media item 525626
Playing around with some edits. I'll do more tomorrow when I can get better pics during the day. I LOVE the VI's! They are way more comfortable than the any of the previous 3 models IMO.

The olive green just killed it for me on these.
mean.gif
I don't get all the people griping about the olive...People are acting like it's a noticeable greenish color, but you only can really notice that on part of the sole. The olive accents on the tongue and side pretty much look grey or black.

Got mine in the store today, had to go up half a size cause of my wide n flat feet.

Back
Top Bottom