Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Anyone order their wtkd on bounce wear? Mine was at customs and now it's saying international transfer

What do i do?
Maaaan, pull the number that starts with EA and plug it into USPS.com tracking, or whatever your local postal service is.  I should say, "in outbound customs" or something like that

It's been said a few times already, not too many pages back

Last edited:
^^^^ truuuu.....i was trying to be nice!
laugh.gif

Maaaan, pull the number that starts with EA and plug it into USPS.com tracking, or whatever your local postal service is.  I should say, "in outbound customs" or something like that

It's been said a few times already, not too many pages back

i appreciate it man, looked up the reference on usps as you mentioned and its actually on its way

i was being lazy, thats my fault

Dont think im gonna keep my pair of WTKD, I like them but planning on moving soon and the resale value is stilld ecent.

After holding out for as long as I could, gave in and picked up a pair of Aunt Pearls last week. Love these and can't wait to rock 'em! 

After holding out for as long as I could, gave in and picked up a pair of Aunt Pearls last week. Love these and can't wait to rock 'em! 
nice pick up, love mines, wait for it........wait for it, someone will ask what size they are -.-

It feels like it is impossible finding WTKD in my size
I can find plenty in my size, but trying to get a pair for a good price is really annoying.

I finally was able to haggle down to $320 shipped through invoice with one guy, but when he sends me the invoice he adds another $10 for shipping.  

I mean, come on man.  We agreed to a price, why you gotta change at the last minute?  Smh.

I can find plenty in my size, but trying to get a pair for a good price is really annoying.

I finally was able to haggle down to $320 shipped through invoice with one guy, but when he sends me the invoice he adds another $10 for shipping.  

I mean, come on man.  We agreed to a price, why you gotta change at the last minute?  Smh.
Thanks for getting mine, now I need a to find sz 10.5

Bouncewear order has been sitting at customs for 3 days I'm assuming JFK, todays status update says international transfer for the second time. 

Bouncewear order has been sitting at customs for 3 days I'm assuming JFK, todays status update says international transfer for the second time. 
I received my BW pair already, it left from JFK on Friday early morning ET. and got to me saturday.

Back
Top Bottom