Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I have a DS pair of KD VI Aunt Pearls that I can't list here but they are up for grabs size 9. If anyone is interested you can message me.

Dont like the strap concept on these 7s.  I really like the 6 model.  Was not able to get the KD VI "Night Vision" or also known as "Brazil" when they came out. I know the hype for these wasnt high but was wondering if anyone knew if these were up for sale or below retail anywhere

If they are DeadStock (brand new) that's a good price.
Saw some go on eBay last week for $140 + ship for new.

Think their are still some for $160?
Check eBay if you haven't already. Size will matter too.
Good luck
yea he says there 9/10 and they are my size soo ill prollie just bite the bullet as these have been a target of mine

yea he says there 9/10 and they are my size soo ill prollie just bite the bullet as these have been a target of mine

Tread cautiously with "pre-owned".... Everyone thinks their used shoes are "excellent" but rarely are :nerd:
Check eBay, saw some 11.5 at 180 with make an offer....

I'm a TTS 12.5 and the size 12 fits fine. To answer your question, no, they did not run 12.5 for asg

I'm a TTS 12.5 and the size 12 fits fine. To answer your question, no, they did not run 12.5 for asg

This is exactly how my foot is. I sized up rather than sized down to be safe ( all my 6s are 13 except for texas which is a 12.5) wear different insoles/socks. Now i want to double back for ASG and want to try a 12.

Anyone know any good KD6 replacement laces place?

Also, anyone know off hand the length and the style if looking for that same factory lace?

Thanks 
nerd.gif

Anyone know any good KD6 replacement laces place?

Also, anyone know off hand the length and the style if looking for that same factory lace?

Thanks 
nerd.gif
I would say 54 inches should be fine... If you do not like to lace them up all the way or tie them, you could go something like 48 inches. I replaced the aunt pearls at 48 inches because I don't like to tie those. I only tie the ones I ball in. Got them at **************.

Last edited:
Hey all,

I'm looking for suggestions on where I could sell my KD6 collection, hopefully as a set. I was able to purchase all the "court" shoes, none of  the EXTs or Elites, just the basketball shoes. No PE's nothing custom, just the regular retail shoes that any common fan was able to purchase online or in the store. Thats what I have.

I have all 24 pairs in a size 10, on ice, never worn, and some come with the KD Elite socks that match the shoe.

Any suggestions who would buy such a collection and where I might possibly try to sell them? Besides here and eBay which are obvious.

Thanks.

Last edited:

So I play hoops with one of the local Oklahoma City Thunder beat writers and was telling him about my year long obsession to get all the KD VI basketball shoes, court play only, and he ended up getting a story done about me in the Daily Oklahoman...

http://newsok.com/okc-thunder-meet-...nts-signature-kd-vi-colorways/article/5338483

Pretty good story they wrote and I had fun taking the photos!
This was the story I posted about my collection a while back, I've been torn on what to do with all these shoes I'm NOT wearing. 

If I can sell them, to a good buyer, I think its what I need to do.

Back
Top Bottom