OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i passed on the kobe asg along with the brons and kd, but after running into a restock of all three i ended up picking up the brons. would've probly got some kobes but they were gone, plus they let me try on the brons so i could get a picture of how they look on my feet......goes to show that if they let us try on some of these limited releases on drop day we could make better decisions based on our own feet, not just other folks pics.....if that makes sense.

So the garbage *** colorful pair have a release date, but nothing for the Purple Gradients?! Oh ok. I know Nike better not make the Gradients limited, seeing how long they've let the hype build on them. 

Last edited:
So the garbage *** colorful pair have a release date, but nothing for the Purple Gradients?! Oh ok. I know Nike better not make the Gradients limited, seeing how long they've let the hype build on them. 

QFT, these colorways for this sneaker have been horrible. The christmas, all star game, easter ones are terrible. Are they really not releasing the purple gradients? Even as an iD option?

Did the lace swap, used my Grinch laces their a little shorter than the grey's.

Did the lace swap, used my Grinch laces their a little shorter than the grey's.
It's a nice swap, but I like the dark grey laces cause just like someone said in this thread, the Grinch laces draw attention away from the colors of the shoe. But it def matches!

Went to visit family in Mcallen TX walked into a ftl and they several sizes of red camos i have to say they look awesome in person

QFT, these colorways for this sneaker have been horrible. The christmas, all star game, easter ones are terrible. Are they really not releasing the purple gradients? Even as an iD option?

You're horrible, :D.

Top List of Kobe 8s

1) BHM (Anyone know a website to cop 11.5; its a shame i dont have my #1)
2) Blue lights ( JR Smith sold 'em)
3) Gradients (probably most anticipated shoe out there)
4) Inlines (idk why i like em just do)
5) sulfurs ( cant pass on classics!)
6) Tie Dye ( YELLOW SOLE NOT CLEAR)
6a) Solid Black upper (vs mavs) ( simple... but sexy)
7) ASG [ mmm! Yummy! Pizza! (But great detail) ]
8) CHristmas (too popular, i dont believe in hype!)
9) volts (too plain. Guess volts not my colour)
10) Easters (nike make up your mind: either go teal yellow or purple... NOT all three togetger!)
11) Black EXT (nice snakeskin! Do that more often)
12) Supernaturals (might cop if not sportspack; nice try nike BUT cudos to finishline for selling; most slept on shoe by far!)
998) Red EXT (absolute hideous: red + purple? Why put a shoe in so much agony?)
999) Red camo (ugh to depressing. Sorta remind me of below)
1000) pythons (poop-stained junk

Back
Top Bottom