OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quick question. Whats the quality like on the red suede kobe 8 yots? particularly the suede quality?
Checked mine. Quality's pretty nice. Stitching and paint are perfect, pretty much zero glue on my right. A little on the left which looks worse in general with a hint of that factory precreasing (thanks, Nike). As for the suede, it's in a totally different league from anything on Retro Jordans and better than even the premium AF1s. The suede XX1s come to mind, as do the Cole Haan Lunargrands. It's as nice as it gets for Nike, which isn't that nice. That's not to rip on Nike,  just need some perspective sometimes.

Those sulfurs are so lonely, NIKE please hurry the hell up with some colorways, I need Purple, I need Yellow, I need those Purple Fades in my life....... 

BHM's are the only other shoe I want, but only full shozoku BHM is on ebay and not worth 350 to me......fml
consider retail bhm on china is around 250, add paypal fee plus shipment and everything. i think it's fair price. maybe u could ask the seller for 300 :rolleyes

UN-DS for some court play.

I don't care what anyone says, I love 'em.
pimp.gif

These pics are Nice! Still debating whether I want these or the kd lunar force hero pack. I like the kds more but wear burgundy a lot(uniform) and plan on getting kobe easter, kd easter, and some atomic teal kobe 8 ids when they ever come around to a solid option light blue/blue-green is my favorite color in all but I don't know if I want that many shoes of it.

These pics are Nice! Still debating whether I want these or the kd lunar force hero pack. I like the kds more but wear burgundy a lot(uniform) and plan on getting kobe easter, kd easter, and some atomic teal kobe 8 ids when they ever come around to a solid option light blue/blue-green is my favorite color in all but I don't know if I want that many shoes of it.

U want these bruh go ahead and stop fighting yourself lol

wore my sulfurs all day saturday and feet were aching afterwards which is unusual with these...im wondering if the insoles eventually bottom out and become more stiff than responsive

UN'ds these on Saturday, the shoe is freaking bright especially on a sunny day.

Now waiting on my BHM pair that I got from the restock on OSlife. Should be shipping out today :pimp:

How does OS have recent releases for below retail? 
How I translate that: Probably a bit of inventory management while still hitting their target profit margin. Might be best for them to offload at a small discount than have product sitting on the shelf kind of thing. The Pythons appear to be selling slowly so that seems natural for them to be discounted. OS life has a smart pricing structure to accompany demand levels

Last edited:
UN'ds these on Saturday, the shoe is freaking bright especially on a sunny day.

Now waiting on my BHM pair that I got from the restock on OSlife. Should be shipping out today :pimp:

Good shot of the blue lights. The BHM is such a cool shoe. Such great detail on them.

How I translate that: Probably a bit of inventory management while still hitting their target profit margin. Might be best for them to offload at a small discount than have product sitting on the shelf kind of thing. The Pythons appear to be selling slowly so that seems natural for them to be discounted. OS life has a smart pricing structure to accompany demand levels
thank you for that. Makes perfect sense. 

No wonder they all sold out smh how long this site been up never heard of it damn I'm so lateee
its been up for awhile. they usually send out a newsletter with upcoming releases and pricing. they also tweet out some information regarding releases as well. 

Back
Top Bottom