OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

whats up guys, been reading the forum for a little bit and decided to join. almost changed my mind after the sock and outfit argument going on though, thats why i rock my kobes by themselves. shoes so fly, no gear necessary.

whats up guys, been reading the forum for a little bit and decided to join. almost changed my mind after the sock and outfit argument going on though, thats why i rock my kobes by themselves. shoes so fly, no gear necessary.
Naked? :x

Welcome to the forum, just please no wdywt pics.

Last edited:
why not?...joking...

took me a while to figure out all the abreviations in these convos...

quick question though, i play a lot of outdoor ball, someone said something about the "GC?" ones are better for that?? whats that stand for??

why not?...joking...
took me a while to figure out all the abreviations in these convos...
quick question though, i play a lot of outdoor ball, someone said something about the "GC?" ones are better for that?? whats that stand for??
GC=greater china. Those versions have xdr (extra durable rubber) outsoles that are made with outdoor play on mind. You can also make pairs with xdr soles on iD, but grey is the only color option.

Can you get the GC versions through eastbay, footlocker, or nike or is it the random sites like kickz crew and some of the other sites ive read on hear? Feel like I need to take a damn class to fully understand this "system"...what is the "+ enabled" as well? I get most if not all my shoes through eastbay. Ive been playing in some kobe 7's, not bad but i noticed the bottoms are wearing quick. have three pairs of the kobe 8 in boxes and havent worn them yet.

Can you get the GC versions through eastbay, footlocker, or nike or is it the random sites like kickz crew and some of the other sites ive read on hear? Feel like I need to take a damn class to fully understand this "system"...what is the "+ enabled" as well? I get most if not all my shoes through eastbay. Ive been playing in some kobe 7's, not bad but i noticed the bottoms are wearing quick. have three pairs of the kobe 8 in boxes and havent worn them yet.

GC pairs are only releases in Asia, so your best bet would be an Asian based website, or eBay.

+ enabled are pairs that are enabled to use the + sensor. Sports pack is the + enabled version, with the sensors.

The sensors are the same as the hyperlink from this past year, a couple pairs of lebrons, and some of the Nike trainers. If you have any of the sensors from those, it will work.

GC pairs are only releases in Asia, so your best bet would be an Asian based website, or eBay.

+ enabled are pairs that are enabled to use the + sensor. Sports pack is the + enabled version, with the sensors.

The sensors are the same as the hyperlink from this past year, a couple pairs of lebrons, and some of the Nike trainers. If you have any of the sensors from those, it will work.
I appreciate all your help, so last question, the sensors, wtf?  what the hell is it sensoring? where is the sensor? and why the sensor worth a good god damn?

I appreciate all your help, so last question, the sensors, wtf?  what the hell is it sensoring? where is the sensor? and why the sensor worth a good god damn?
Sensors that measure you vertical jump height, foot speed, etc... Most feel its just a gimmick.

Sensors that measure you vertical jump height, foot speed, etc... Most feel its just a gimmick.
Haha, wow, so my shoes gonna tell me I cant dunk as well as my body? Yeah i can live without the sensors. thanks man, feel like I just went to class.

I dont know about everyone else, but the pythons are def in my top 5 favorite of the Kobe 8s. These things are beast! 
devil.gif

I got my xmas kobes today finally. and I must say., the pics I've seen never had me yearning for them. but holding them in hand is a completely different story. I had considered making room in my collection for Ids and not buying xmas....how stupid that would've been

I got my xmas kobes today finally. and I must say., the pics I've seen never had me yearning for them. but holding them in hand is a completely different story. I had considered making room in my collection for Ids and not buying xmas....how stupid that would've been

dude.. Xmas 8s are FIRE! good pick up!

Back
Top Bottom