OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I dont know about everyone else, but the pythons are def in my top 5 favorite of the Kobe 8s. These things are beast! 
devil.gif
Love mine.. only kobe besides the xmas 8's that i own... not that i GAF but i wore these to work the other day and had 3 people tell me they thought there was dirt on my shoes lol , anyone have the same experience with these? 

I have the blue lights, red camos so far...but those volts are so necessary. Hopefully when i get my funds right in a couple of weeks, they're still available around my way.

are these easters twitter link only for the nike site?

found out its not twitter link . all guud.

Last edited:
Love mine.. only kobe besides the xmas 8's that i own... not that i GAF but i wore these to work the other day and had 3 people tell me they thought there was dirt on my shoes lol , anyone have the same experience with these? 
I got the same thing last week. I wanted to kick them in the nuts. I like the python because it is not too flashy but still has style. Plus it was easy to pick up with birthday coupon so I don't mind beating it up.

My guys is guna sell me his BHM for 180 DS, get the easter this Friday and purple fade hopefully next month then I'm good unless there is a must have not impressed with the elite 7>8 As far as CWs!!! I really want a green upper on these like forest greenmight have yo ID something

Glass blue 6s>tie dye 8s i really wished they kept the orginal color blocking they had at first these are okay idk i gotta see them in person right now im 60/40, 60 towards pass

those are beyond ugly! Give me the easter n purple fades n im done. I also think the supernatural is the most underrated cw of th 8

If you guys were interested, the nike check will be purple and they will be limited.

LIVE CHAT

Jacob: Hi, my name is Jacob. How may I help you?

Jacob: Hi Aleks. How are you tonight?

Aleks Klark: Hey, I'm good, I just had a question

Aleks Klark: So for the easter Kobe 8's coming out on friday,

will they have a black or purple nike check?

Aleks Klark: Also, are they going to be a GR/Quickstrike/or

limited?

Jacob: I'm happy to look into this for you tonight. One

moment please while I gather some information.

Jacob: I'm still looking into this for you Aleks. Thanks for your

patience.

Aleks Klark: Thanks

Jacob: The Kobe Easter will have a purple Swoosh. This will

be a limited release, and will have a limit of one pair per

customer.

Aleks Klark: So compared to other releases, how quick are

they supposed to sell out?

Jacob: I've been hearing a lot of hype about the Kobe 8

Easters, so I would guess these will probably sell out within

minutes.

Aleks Klark: Alright.

You have disconnected.
Nike updated the pictures, it's going to be the Easters with the black swoosh and purple Kobe logo on the heel that are going to release.

Nike_Easter_Pack_Group_large.jpg
Nike_Easter_Pack_Kobe_large.jpg

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-x-lo...t-dipped-and-painted-for-easter#/inline/18290

Here's an update from Nike.com. They finally gave me a straight answer as to the Swoosh color:

[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: Yes. Question on the Easter Pack release for this Friday
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: The pictures Nike released showed a purple swoosh on the shoe, but I know shoes have been shipped to stores that have a black swoosh.
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: What are the actual shoes that Nike.com will be releasing?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Brandon[/color]: I can check on that for you, what shoe edition where you referring to?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Brandon[/color]: The Kobe 8?
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: Yes sir.
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Brandon[/color]: OK. One moment
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Brandon[/color]: OK. IT looks like the show pics showing the purple swoosh were pre production pictures and the design was updated to have the black swoosh instead so we will be launching  with the black swoosh
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: Okay cool. Thanks for the update. Will they be TLO or a general release?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Brandon[/color]: So far there is nothing posted on the launch list about it being a twitter only launch so it would be launching normally on our website
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]Ryan Johnsen[/color]: Perfect. Thanks for all your help.

Here's an update from Nike.com. They finally gave me a straight answer as to the Swoosh color:

Ryan Johnsen: Yes. Question on the Easter Pack release for this Friday

Ryan Johnsen: The pictures Nike released showed a purple swoosh on the shoe, but I know shoes have been shipped to stores that have a black swoosh.

Ryan Johnsen: What are the actual shoes that Nike.com will be releasing?

Brandon: I can check on that for you, what shoe edition where you referring to?

Brandon: The Kobe 8?

Ryan Johnsen: Yes sir.

Brandon: OK. One moment

Brandon: OK. IT looks like the show pics showing the purple swoosh were pre production pictures and the design was updated to have the black swoosh instead so we will be launching  with the black swoosh

Ryan Johnsen: Okay cool. Thanks for the update. Will they be TLO or a general release?

Brandon: So far there is nothing posted on the launch list about it being a twitter only launch so it would be launching normally on our website

Ryan Johnsen: Perfect. Thanks for all your help.

Glad a Nike rep decided to actually give you the correct info since personal pics and review videos have been online for awhile now with the Black swoosh Easters.

Back
Top Bottom