OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

you mustve just got into shoes a couple years ago

sz 13 has forever been a "rare" size

edit: idk why they just dont make more, its actually a pretty popular size

2005-2010

I never had a problem getting size 13

But back then, I ONLY copped Jordan's and Retro Jordans. :rolleyes

Passing on Easters, they just don't do it for me. Might be great summer kicks but I won't have a summer to wear them so oh well.

a little unrelated but 

deer park 

Kobe VII supreme white purple

69.99-30%

631-242-3014 

Last edited:
Hate it when you're asking (footlocker) about how the store is handling a release and they are just straight up rude.

I asked "what time do YOU open on Friday for the Easter release" she responds "the mall opens at 10 on Friday". My question wasn't answered so I asked "so do you open at 10 as well" that's when I got an "uhh yes"

Passing on going to footlocker (for this release at least) and I'll try to buy online. Won't care if I miss out. Have too many shoes just like all of you on here as is...

Love at first sight 
eek.gif

Is it me, or I notice all release have full logo now? I notice it starts with the volt and after. Not complaining, but I wish they do that from the beginning.....

U like those UncleRuk??

To each theys own but jeez those crayolas are 3rd grade material

U still good in my book tho

Oh and btw, baby girl redbone looks fine in your avy :D

Last edited:
you mustve just got into shoes a couple years ago

sz 13 has forever been a "rare" size

edit: idk why they just dont make more, its actually a pretty popular size

2005-2010

I never had a problem getting size 13

But back then, I ONLY copped Jordan's and Retro Jordans. :rolleyes
thats weird, this is the first year i havent been able to find my size in the newer Nike models

but ive always had to hunt for retros, especially 2002-2008

but anyways, i feel your pain brosef, but youre still the comp so i will see you on the battlefield

U like those UncleRuk??

To each theys own but jeez those crayolas are 3rd grade material

U still good in my book tho

Oh and btw, baby girl redbone looks fine in your avy
happy.gif
Thanks bruh 
wink.gif
 and yeah I love those joints. Will be rocking the hell out of those this summer if I can get my hands on a pair.

I've been searching all over for  the FTL sku for the volts and supernaturals so I can stock locate.   If anyone could assist would be greatly appreciated!!

For those peeps with the issue of the lunarlon wearing down too fast, the alternative is the Jordan 2012 pack insoles, I've mentioned it before on previous posts that I switch the lunarlon for the Fly Over or the Fly Around soles with the 8's.

Slight loss of court feel but you can't expect the lunarlon to last. It's a softer foam than the other more sturdier foams used in other shoes. It doesn't retain it's shape or density as good as because of the molding to your foot material. 

Ask any hardcore runner with lunarlon based shoe, they would say they have to switch shoes faster than other types of running shoe. My belief is that lunarlon was made for running and not basketball. The jumping, stopping cutting that bballers do is much different than joggers/ runners.

Don't like the 2012 inserts in them. And shouldn't have to use them.

To all who are copping (or attempting to cop) the easters whether Kobe 8, KD V, or Lebron X: genuinely good luck. Its all a pass for me; wait till gradients for me. But if you trying to cop; I hate to say it but over half of you will probably end up missing out and NikeTalk will explode....... Resellers might be the way to go in MY, repeat, MY opinion. But I hope you get what you want. I know what it feels like to miss out on the dream shoe (KD IV N7; Kobe 8 BHM both 11.5 if you know a place to cop, Id appreciate it) Good luck tho...

thats weird, this is the first year i havent been able to find my size in the newer Nike models

but ive always had to hunt for retros, especially 2002-2008

but anyways, i feel your pain brosef, but youre still the comp so i will see you on the battlefield

:evil: Dueling for size 13 against other NTers :lol:

Doubt we're in the same area tho

And I RARELY cop online... So I'll let u have some pickings :tongue:

Getting a size 12 ticket from a fellow NTer... (thanks fam)

Really wanted that 13... **Shrug**

I have a 12 in the Pythons and they're not so snug its uncomfortable..

Oh well... I'll still count it as a W

A few sizes of volts popped up on Eastbay. I copped an 11. Couldn't wait anymore.

I think ill try and grab a pair again.. we'll see if theu cancel my order again.

Though they cancelled my order on saturday, and i checked my bank account,and my money is still on pending transaction..

Back
Top Bottom