OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not sure if this has been posted but rmk store has red & black yots availble in size 11 and under from $165-175.

Man this is some bull, I got a ticket, but then the lady says come pick em up between 8am and 5pm

I got work from 9am-7am :stoneface: but the commute is over an hour

I guess online for me...:smh:

first time ever

Man this is some bull, I got a ticket, but then the lady says come pick em up between 8am and 5pm

first time ever
Ill pick up that 13 for you, where you located? :wink:

first time ever
Ill pick up that 13 for you, where you located? :wink:

the pain in my heart is unbearable honestly, i'm trying to think of any black friends i have that can pick them up for me

even thinking my sister can wear a beanie and come thru and pick em up for me

The insoles in my gf's supernaturals feel like a denser foam and nowhere on it does it say lunarlon like the men's insole.

Thanks a lot. Yeah my wife has tried mine on n loves the comfort. I was gonna buy her supernaturals tomorrow but wasn't sure if they'd be the same comfy insoles. Even though they're for her I feel bad knowing they ain't gonna be or feel as dope as mine. Haha. Thanks again. I've bought myself 3 pairs of Kobe8's in 1 month. Can't stop. It's annoying. Haha

the pain in my heart is unbearable honestly, i'm trying to think of any black friends i have that can pick them up for me

even thinking my sister can wear a beanie and come thru and pick em up for me
ehh... I'm white. Guess that ain't gonna work.

Anyone else seen the Easters reselling for $245?
red camos were going for 200+ before release as well. Don't count on them selling out right away until/if it happens.

So does anyone know if the black swoosh on the easters are 3m like last year's?

looks :smokin in person really. still a pass for me because of the purp gradients. STILL, these easters are cool.
just not for me. The print on the upper is something else. The yellow just kills it, :x

first time ever

my friend won a raffle for me before, he works like 10 mins away however his boss is a big ..... he cant even take a smoke break for more than a minute.

i had to borrow his ID luckily they didnt examine it.

might want to ask someone to do that worst case.

Anyone else seen the Easters reselling for $245?

ive seen people ask for around that with 0 responses to their post :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom