OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Should I trade my extra pair of bred 11s for Kobe Xmas?  Is that a fair trade?

heck yeah i would in a heartbeat..i was a jordan fanatic for so many years but seeing the same pairs retro and released over and over again makes them nothing special. plus they arent great shoes for hooping.

for those that have rsvp'd at footlocker, do they hold a pair in your size or just A pair?
ive done about 3 ticket RSVP from FTL and its always been a pair held in your sz... different stores are different though so call em up when they open

got my black n red 11s on today lol but if i had to choose.... id go with xmas cuz that lunar insole is stupid comfy 
laugh.gif

Is he looking for cash or does he just want your Bred 11? If ge's willing to except cash, I'd sell the Breds for over 300 and then straight up buy the kobe off him. If you can swing it this way, you end up with the Kobe and extra cash.

Mr Eyedea

Did I see what u did in this photo?

Say yes so Im not trippin lol

Did u do anything on purpose in reference to something??
Chillin with Mary J is the reason for my random off the wall curiosity so please excuse me
yes i did

Quick q, Ive done a stock locate a few times, but i tried to SL the volts the other day but they said a regular ftl can no longer SL from a HOH??

Quick q, Ive done a stock locate a few times, but i tried to SL the volts the other day but they said a regular ftl can no longer SL from a HOH??
Wonder if thats true aswell... cuz while i was on the pursuit of my sulfurs the employee showed me from the computer that they actually had released a volt pair (apparently a customer had came in and asked for them and they were unaware that nike had released a volt pair kobe at HOH) i prolly shoulda asked to SL a pair lol but not really looking for them so meh *shrugs* 

You asked the same thing in the Bred 11 forum. I gave you some answers. If you have to ask multiple people on two different forums, then just don't do it.

Fair or not is up to you and what you value more. If you have doubts don't do it. Shouldn't have to ask so many people, you're only going to get more confused.

Obviously you're a youngin', if not you're acting like one, time to man up and make some decisions.

It's not like a question of where are you getting your next meal, it's a pair of shoes, a material item.

In a few months when new styles or the Xmas version of the 9's come out, you'll forget about what shoes is worth more.

Look bruh, not hating on you. Just don't understand why peeps must ask so many people and still not make a decision. Everyone will have a different opinion but at the end of the day it's what makes you happy and be firm and have no regrets on your decision. It's not a physics theorem question.  Besides you ALREADY have a pair of Bred 11's, what are you gonna do with the extra pair to sell or to keep? If you're going to sell it then sell it via shoes and cash, do you even want the Xmas Kobes, if not then move on bruh. 

Any Lakers Fans concerned that there might not be a playoff edition of the Kobe 8. Because the Jazz and Mavericks are on there heels for the 8 spot, there one game behind. The Lakers have a tough schedule up ahead and Metta is out?

Any Lakers Fans concerned that there might not be a playoff edition of the Kobe 8. Because the Jazz and Mavericks are on there heels for the 8 spot, there one game behind. The Lakers have a tough schedule up ahead and Metta is out?
They're coming out regardless. Look at adidas. Derrick Rose has been out all year yet they still sell his shoes

Back
Top Bottom