OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

HoH in Dadeland is doing a raffle. Wtf. Am I missing something here? Last year all 3 Easters were so easy to get. And say on shelves for weeks. Yes even the KDs.

Why all of a sudden they feel the need to do a raffle for an Easter shoe? Bogus man

Last edited:
most of the spots where iam at is doing FCFS for all the Easter collection except for HOH which is doing a raffle
happy.gif

HoH in Dadeland is doing a raffle. Wtf. Am I missing something here? Last year all 3 Easters were so easy to get. And say on shelves for weeks. Yes even the KDs.

Why all of a sudden they feel the need to do a raffle for an Easter shoe? Bogus man

I think HOH has a new policy to raffle off any release that has hyped in the line.

they raffled off the red camos and those are still in a lot of stores

To any SoCal heads, I need a little help finding a pair of X-Mas Kobes for the girlfriend. I've been looking for them for the last two weeks, but they seem to have dried up. Any help would be appreciated it. GS size by the way. Lol. Thanks in advance.

My homie just got his pair early...Dude is a Jordan Head n all of a sudden copps a Kobe like whaaaaaat? lol (a lil salty)...Anyway they look more green then teal/turqoise/Aqua but there fresh. The pics advertise them perfect they look just as good in person. cant wait til Friday! No #TeamEarly for me. LOL

To any SoCal heads, I need a little help finding a pair of X-Mas Kobes for the girlfriend. I've been looking for them for the last two weeks, but they seem to have dried up. Any help would be appreciated it. GS size by the way. Lol. Thanks in advance.
EBay is your best bet. That's where I got GS for the wifey.

My homie just got his pair early...Dude is a Jordan Head n all of a sudden copps a Kobe like whaaaaaat? lol (a lil salty)...Anyway they look more green then teal/turqoise/Aqua but there fresh. The pics advertise them perfect they look just as good in person. cant wait til Friday! No #TeamEarly for me. LOL
AWESOOMMMEEE Friday cant come any sooner!!!!

i wished they would do more releases on the weekdays, its sooooo hectic for me on weekends cant wait to get my pair friday!!

Gotta love it!

Although i have work and my local footlocker distributes their RSVP tickets, my girl decides to surprise me and grabs a RSVP ticket during her lunch break!
:smokin 8) :D

Camos:red ****e all over the Westchester johns

Although it'd be better executed with a different midsole than the white

Like a red or sumthin

Speckle the swoosh black speckles or sumthin

Red heel cup or sumthin

Hell, speckle the shozoku

Like black speckles

Or sumthin

My footlocker is doing FCFS and their retail price is $140 and they aren't opening early. So I suspect an easy cop once they open at 10:00AM Friday

Footlocker here in Tucson/ Park Place mall is doing a raffle for the whole Easter pack.  Apparently my store got 24 pairs of the Kobe, and they're going pretty quick. 

Havent even found out if the stores in my little raggedy mall is getting any of these shoes

Pretty much know the answer tho

Last edited:
Did this happen to anyone else and do you know if nike would consider this a material/workmanship flaw and take these back?

Can't wait for Easters. Purple fades are top 3 imo.

Here's my small KB rotation 

And my 8's

I apologize for the ****** pics

Yes, this happened to me this past Saturday when someone stepped on my foot during indoor bball, but it was a much smaller tear than yours. That's the difference when it comes to EM rather than the usual leather/pleather, rubber material used in previous Kobes. My tear is not significant yet to trigger a claim with Nike but I thought about it.

Let us know what happens when you file a claim with Nike. I would if I were you.
Did this happen to anyone else and do you know if nike would consider this a material/workmanship flaw and take these back?

Back
Top Bottom