OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone who would like tickets for fridays release. Footaction Santa Anita only has 9 pairs for reservation. 11 and 9 is gone. They still have pairs.

Preciate it...couple pages back I was complaining about FTL employees acting like they're on some authority trip because they sell shoes. Online route for this release is a first for me. Local guy doesn't have a good price for me and I'd rather not go to FTL give them an extra $10 over retail
I hate my local FTL with passion, if not only for the Birthday coupon,
happy.gif
 I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned money. I called them yesterday and said they're doing guaranteed pair and that theyll open at 10 am. I go there today at 10 and found out they open the store at 9 
mad.gif
 there were 3 peeps before me. was relieved that they were there for the brons and kd long story short was able get my size and saw the list as the last one, cat behind me wanted the same size and settled for a half size smaller. whew!!! I've been lucky lately with NDC but just hate the week wait and NO i won't pay for overnight shipping, money saved can go towards another shoe 
tongue.gif

Must not give in and go to my local FTL for a ticket.... I'm sure it would be an easy cop, cause it's a pretty low key spot =T
Must...not...give...in.....

Last edited:
I hate my local FTL with passion, if not only for the Birthday coupon,:D  I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned money. I called them yesterday and said they're doing guaranteed pair and that theyll open at 10 am. I go there today at 10 and found out they open the store at 9 >:  there were 3 peeps before me. was relieved that they were there for the brons and kd long story short was able get my size and saw the list as the last one, cat behind me wanted the same size and settled for a half size smaller. whew!!! I've been lucky lately with NDC but just hate the week wait and NO i won't pay for overnight shipping, money saved can go towards another shoe :tongue:

only time I go to footlocker is if my other spot isnt getting what I want, or if I can use coupon. Sometimes Ill even drop the little extra just to get at my pother spot, because they pretty much always take care of me when I need something. Footlocker employees (most of the time) act like theyre doing you a favor by selling you shoes :rolleyes

red camos poop all over those westcheters.... theyre nice tho.

looks like Im good to go on friday for my easters
smile.gif
dude at my spot told me to come in early and he'll sell to me. I love great cust service!
LOL sounds shady 
laugh.gif
 anyways lol i was able to RSVP my sz today aswell, after work ima try and get another rsvp ticket.

LOL sounds shady 
laugh.gif

anyways lol i was able to RSVP my sz today aswell, after work ima try and get another rsvp ticket.
naw, not really lol. Dude will be there anyway. He said he wasnt sure what time he will open, I told him I had something to do, so he said he'll open early :smile:

Sole, Did you get your ticket from Tyler mall?
yes sirrrr, they were handing them out since they opened, good amount of people had already RSVPed was like damn man hope they still got my sz lol... apparently theyre also getting those kobe hyperflights but no1 has RSVPed those XD

Back
Top Bottom