OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Shouldn't be hard at all. Just search on the site. And the lunar forces are limited 100 pairs dispersed around the country. Gotta find them.
sent u a PM
Thank you guys..... I hope to get the kobes

Those lunars are going to be impossible for me. I live like an hour away from the nearest anything 
roll.gif

eyes.gif

Can't believe this N7 thing is coming up again. There's actual meaning to the N7 Collection and a reason why Kevin Durant's shoes were included in it.

All those sites calling them "N7 Kobes" is disrespectful. They only throw that on there because they see a colorway and want to throw one of those big nicknames for traffic.

Same with all the idiots calling the black and mint Roshe Run FB's the "Yeezy's"... when they are inspired by football boots.

Except the N7 is actually supposed to stand for something.

That just means the moronic behavior is spreading to actual retailers now.

I think people were calling them the "Yeezy's" before that... then when FNL got their stock they decided to play on the hype.

At least they're just exploiting the meaningless Yeezy hype to sell those shoes, though... whereas exploiting the N7 collection is different. That label is supposed to "raise awareness for the N7 fund" so I find it disrespectful for people to just go throwing that around.

Sneakerhead charging 250.00 for Easters :x

"Da" hype is real.

welcome to the club.

im finalizing a house im buying in 2 weeks... penny pinching gonna make me miss these. :smh:

I was in the same boat about 2 winters ago, house was in escrow, was still buying shoes, then house comes, bills start coming left and right...

Needless to say, that's when I slowed down a bit. Missed alot of the Kobe VI's that year and early VII releases.

Now I'm back! :lol:

Last edited:
Just called the auburn footlocker they are getting the white foams but not the kobes..... Interesting.

haha yea i saw that they just trying to trick people into thinkin they are yeezy's haha

How can y'all blame retailers for that? That's Nike that made a total Yeezy rip off colorway for the Roshes. It's got the colors and the snake scales. I don't see how you could call the colorway anything but "Yeezy"

I need a lil help guys, do the 8's run TTS or is there a little wiggle room?  I wear a 13, but can I get away with a 12.5????

Mostly TTS, also depends on how wide or skinny your feet are and the type of socks you are wearing.

Is it for ball or for show, these factors are to be considered. For me, I can wear a size 11 with thinner socks but it's a lil too snug, so I go with an 11.5, which is slightly roomy with thinner socks but perfect with thick socks like elite basketball socks.

I'm trying to do the same thing. Breds are only going for $250-60 around here.
Well "bred" 11s never went for over $300 except for weeks before RD and few weeks after RD .. Guess it all depends on how bad you want Xmas 8s. Personally I dont like the Xmas 8s so I would not trade for them. But if you take the going rate for your 11s vs the rate of Xmas 8s and compare .. theres your answer (not what we think because each person values a shoe differently)

Well "bred" 11s never went for over $300 except for weeks before RD and few weeks after RD .. Guess it all depends on how bad you want Xmas 8s. Personally I dont like the Xmas 8s so I would not trade for them. But if you take the going rate for your 11s vs the rate of Xmas 8s and compare .. theres your answer (not what we think because each person values a shoe differently)

I wasn't asking if I should trade them. I would definitely trade bred's for xmas kobes if I could find that trade. I need to double up on the xmas'.

Just went to my FTL to see stock for tomorrow. It is a smaller store never get anything super exclusive. But he said if I wanted my 12 i better be first hahaha
laugh.gif
. SO it sounds like the people saying their stores got the easters but usually dont get anything exclusive, might not want to mess around tomorrow. I think they just spread the stock out thinner,not that there are THAT many out there. just my two cents

i put money aside for either the easter kobes or the 11s restock (i didnt think i would be able to get thru on eastbay for them) but i was able to get the 11s so i knew i wouldnt have enough cash to get both pairs.  Checked the pay schedule at work and looky there paycheck goes thru friday since the last of the month is on the weekend.

well....i guess both pairs will be mine!

Back
Top Bottom