OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Champs just said via twitter that size 8 will be the smallest size they will have for the Kobe 8 Easter.

Anyone else think this is bs? KDs and Lebrons both are available in GS. But not the Kobe's. wtf man.

I'm still hopeful for a size 7 or 7.5 :/

Ill probably end up with at least one elite.... I need to see pics of all of em before I decide. Im not jumping the gun on any of em.

Ill probably end up with at least one elite.... I need to see pics of all of em before I decide. Im not jumping the gun on any of em.
Same here.  If there is a white/gold type elite like last year... I would consider copping

I suppose this depends on the playoff situation for LA

need more colors of the elites.. if I want to spend 200 on kobes I rather make another iD..but then again i need more options for that too lol

$200 for "elites"

roll.gif
I know...

They would have to come with both lunar and zoom sets of insoles for me to even consider that price (personally)

Same here.  If there is a white/gold type elite like last year... I would consider copping

I suppose this depends on the playoff situation for LA
Theres a white elite said to release bro, waiting on pics hope they got a gold on it aswell, like the white n gold combo 

Anyone else notice theres a Lebron and KD elite+ that are both white, coming out a week before the Superhero elites, but no Kobe elite+ that would also be white?

Not sure if this has been posted or not. NDC calendar update

[h3]Kobe 8 System Elite[/h3]

Poison Green/Blackened Blue-Hyper Blue

Style# 586156-300

$200

I don't think these will hit outlets. $200 isn't bad. I'll most likely cop.

200 isn't bad at all when some of us including myself were thinking they would be in the 220 range. Now we just need some good colorways and I'll add them to the collection.

I thought there were EXTs for Lebron and Kobe coming out in April but I don't see them on the calendar. 
Calendar gets updated frequently, sometimes not till a week or days before a release happens. Just keep looking they'll pop up on there eventually.

Yea he's right. I'm from the Philippines. That's our SRP. 
mad.gif
so you guys complaining about elite kobes being $200 while he has to pay $200 (retail price) for a pair of kobe easters in the philippines 
mean.gif
 on that note kobe going to be the only elite in the hero pack not being +enabled 0.o

Back
Top Bottom