OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If the easters look this good with the multi color gradient and and design, imagine how a possible WTK would look!? 
nthat.gif
Please no. One of the ugliest Kobes to date. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want those.

I still can't believe how much hype this shoe generated in the past week or so.  Congrats on those who managed to cop, and good luck for those still hunting down a pair.

I am not ashamed to admit I bought the Adidas Kobe One(White). #CountOnFrobe Didn't wear them a lot but yeah back to the 8s...

To the gym

Balling in your easters :smh:

dude, wrap them up in some saran wrap and call it a day

:x

SMFH don't try and tell someone what to do w/ their shoes. if he wants to ball in them, let him. aren't they basketball shoes by the way? :smh:
if your gonna come here and try to tell people the "right way" to use their shoes then you should just...

Please no. One of the ugliest Kobes to date. I honestly don't understand why anyone would want those.
I agree, the WTK 7's were ugly as hell. I'm pretty sure people were just buying those cause of the name.

If they make one for the 8s they better do something better.

i'm gonna ball in my easters, just like i do with every shoe i have (including concord 11's)

don't tell other people what to do :smh:

Balling in your easters
mean.gif

dude, wrap them up in some saran wrap and call it a day

sick.gif
these shoes are meant for basketball bro, lol. only problem I got with them is the tearing of the toebox lining if you ball too hard in them. other then that, I'm balling with my Easters more then I'm wearing them casually.

I agree, the WTK 7's were ugly as hell. I'm pretty sure people were just buying those cause of the name.

agreed add something of the different kobe 8s but keep it in a good color block no weird purple and yellow red and blue colors with the tan shoe...

Actually the only VII that I liked and purchased...Im a huge fan of the WTK, but in the same breath I would not want to see the 8 done this way. I like creativity, leave the Bruce Lees with the 5's, Grinches with the 6, WTK on the 7's, and give me something diff with the 8's

SMFH don't try and tell someone what to do w/ their shoes. if he wants to ball in them, let him. aren't they basketball shoes by the way? :smh:
if your gonna come here and try to tell people the "right way" to use their shoes then you should just...

QFT

my glass midfoot shank on my 8's cracked. Its small now so im hoping it will stay that size. Hoop in my 6's forever and they never cracked

Please Nike, don't rehash the WTK theme, Cloak theme, Grinch or any other stuff from past lines...

The only ones that should be used again are the BHM, ACE, and hopefully a "6 Ring" shoe in the near future.

Just tired of the same ol "Wash, Rinse, Repeat" cycle...keep the ideas new and fresh...

end of rant...

Last edited:
I never understood the disappointment in some people when they see others wear basketball shoes to play basketball.

Right???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Or ppl who get salty cuz someone UNDSd their shoes right away...

cmon now.. if you're excited enough to drop ~$150 on some shoes... ROCK THEM!!!!

I can't wait to rock mine...

Copped my 2 pairs this morning, now I can relax til gradients. Screw the Elites, will cop on sale, plus miltary AND bday coupon.

Back
Top Bottom