OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So no Kobes until the elites in late April. Guess nike is cooling down after slaughtering us with Kobes througout March and from the looks of it u NT'ers all have AT LEAST 2 pairs of kobes (I have 3). Guess this shoe is a winner huh. Also that picture of that blue snake, if the shoes look like that snake......my goodness, I need a shower lol

Omg I think I just jizzed lol no homo
Looks like some red BHM.

Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Huge fan of the 8, leaps and bounds over the 7 in my opinion. I just wanted to share a link for the Kobe 8 Easter, in case anyone is still looking for one. I'm in Canada, and I'm not sure if this company ships internationally, but this nationwide sports chain (that for the record, NEVER gets any exclusive Nike's of any kind, so make of that what you will) has an entire size run of the Kobe 8 Easter. Bonus, sign up for the mailing list and get an extra 10% off. I have no affiliation, I just really hate reseller culture, I buy shoes to ball in, or to wear with pride, I hate seeing sneakers get taken out of the hands of true fans for people trying to make some extra money.

For any Canadians, House of Hoops Toronto has been heaven for Kobe 8s. Over the past month it's gotten entire size runs of Kobe 8 Christmas, Black History Month, Sulfurs, Red Camos, YOTS Pack...basically everything but the Volts, Supernaturals, and ASG. it's been a huge month for Kobe 8s in Toronto, managing to get Christmas' in my size, at retail, was an amazing feeling.

Here's a link for the 8 Easters.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18942636
Purple swoosh, cracked egged toe... :wow:... Canada only, :smh:

My guess is that kb24 drops the easters on easter sunday, would make sense I guess
Already posted that kb24 told me they will be up sometime next week as they are having delays with shipment.

Just keep checking each day if your one of those who missed out already.

Already posted that kb24 told me they will be up sometime next week as they are having delays with shipment.
Just keep checking each day if your one of those who missed out already.
Ok thanks. Do they have a specific time they post new shoes or is it randomly during a day

Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Huge fan of the 8, leaps and bounds over the 7 in my opinion. I just wanted to share a link for the Kobe 8 Easter, in case anyone is still looking for one. I'm in Canada, and I'm not sure if this company ships internationally, but this nationwide sports chain (that for the record, NEVER gets any exclusive Nike's of any kind, so make of that what you will) has an entire size run of the Kobe 8 Easter. Bonus, sign up for the mailing list and get an extra 10% off. I have no affiliation, I just really hate reseller culture, I buy shoes to ball in, or to wear with pride, I hate seeing sneakers get taken out of the hands of true fans for people trying to make some extra money.

For any Canadians, House of Hoops Toronto has been heaven for Kobe 8s. Over the past month it's gotten entire size runs of Kobe 8 Christmas, Black History Month, Sulfurs, Red Camos, YOTS Pack...basically everything but the Volts, Supernaturals, and ASG. it's been a huge month for Kobe 8s in Toronto, managing to get Christmas' in my size, at retail, was an amazing feeling.

Here's a link for the 8 Easters.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18942636
I got excited for a second there, with the 10% off if you sign up and free shipping, typed in my zip code to see invalid postal code lol

Ok so after watching Wichita State throughout the tourney I'm starting to really wish I had the sulfurs :smokin

Well I had to work Friday, but took lunch early at 10:30 (my spots said theyd open at reg time 10). I honestly thought theyd sit at least 30min, but when I got there to buy, completely sold out every where. Didnt even get to lay eyes on em. I was livid to say the least. But today picked up pair off CL. Talked down dude from $260 to $200. Once he got to the meet up spot he opened up the box and my jaw just dropped... completely amazed by these Easters. I tossed the dude the $$$ grabbed the shoe box and ran off like Ezal

Saw someone wearing these and on feet they look simply amazing. Really hating myself for not trying harder to cop these on RD. Hopefully I'll be able to find my pair for close to retail. Saw people helping out with sizes on twitter, hopped on it a little too late... :smh::smh::smh:

like I said they were describing the snakes color when they 1st posted those color descriptions... this has some huge potential man :wink:
Yes what I'm saying and every time someone post the convo they had with a nike rep they try to act dumb like they only know what's on the calendar yeah right.

wow this snake is beautiful. i hope the shoes can measure up

Me too all 3 of these colors on the engineered mesh would be fire.

Yes what I'm saying and every time someone post the convo they had with a nike rep they try to act dumb like they only know what's on the calendar yeah right.
Maybe Nike reps are just fresh out of high school, probably a do-nothing-job. Maybe they could hook me up with a do-nothing-job. They act like idiots. "What does the Calender say? I can't ****** read with my own 2 eyes." 
roll.gif

hope they do all squadron blue upper with some electric blue scales and ttl crimson foil swoosh and full shozoku. ttl crimson eyelets, laces tips and splatter on midsole... think that b so sweet :wink:

One thing i realized. last year i was all over the KD IV but passed on the Easter Mints. the toe box reminds me of them and doesn't hurt that it also has yellow to go w/ the purple (which is also on the KDIV easters but not as dark shade). but realized most of my jeans cover most of the purple on the outer heel area. looks interesting one side purple and one side yellow.

I too hope the 9 is weak for my wallet's sake. My only pair of VII's are the cloaks and I'm already 10 deep in the 8. Just had to double up on em

hopefully the elites turn out bad. cause I dont want to have to pay retail for them LOL.

Last edited:
I too hope the 9 is weak for my wallet's sake. My only pair of VII's are the cloaks and I'm already 10 deep in the 8. Just had to double up on em

And I thought I had gone overboard on this shoe already with my 7 pairs so far.

Still need Pythons, Purple Gradients, hopefully "Amnesties" and that Grey/Yellow pair tho...

Solid black upper purple sole and yellow swoosh and shozoku on back is what it looks like to me from this choppy internet feed. ..look :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom