OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Someone on the bench also has an all purple pair with yellow swoosh and laces. Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

I just need to find something fresh to wear in the summer time, I want some socks that match but not the too high.

:nthat:

seen these posted, but here they are with no water marks.

anyone seen this colorway? worn against the bucks.

And I thought I had gone overboard on this shoe already with my 7 pairs so far.

Still need Pythons, Purple Gradients, hopefully "Amnesties" and that Grey/Yellow pair tho...

yea, it helps a bit that I got all for retail or below with bday coupons and vip reward cards

Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Huge fan of the 8, leaps and bounds over the 7 in my opinion. I just wanted to share a link for the Kobe 8 Easter, in case anyone is still looking for one. I'm in Canada, and I'm not sure if this company ships internationally, but this nationwide sports chain (that for the record, NEVER gets any exclusive Nike's of any kind, so make of that what you will) has an entire size run of the Kobe 8 Easter. Bonus, sign up for the mailing list and get an extra 10% off. I have no affiliation, I just really hate reseller culture, I buy shoes to ball in, or to wear with pride, I hate seeing sneakers get taken out of the hands of true fans for people trying to make some extra money.

For any Canadians, House of Hoops Toronto has been heaven for Kobe 8s. Over the past month it's gotten entire size runs of Kobe 8 Christmas, Black History Month, Sulfurs, Red Camos, YOTS Pack...basically everything but the Volts, Supernaturals, and ASG. it's been a huge month for Kobe 8s in Toronto, managing to get Christmas' in my size, at retail, was an amazing feeling.

Here's a link for the 8 Easters.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18942636

Anybody use this ? Looks legit

Yup, the way I looked at it, was able to save using Bday coupon to get another shoe or two .
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, long-time lurker, first time poster. Huge fan of the 8, leaps and bounds over the 7 in my opinion. I just wanted to share a link for the Kobe 8 Easter, in case anyone is still looking for one. I'm in Canada, and I'm not sure if this company ships internationally, but this nationwide sports chain (that for the record, NEVER gets any exclusive Nike's of any kind, so make of that what you will) has an entire size run of the Kobe 8 Easter. Bonus, sign up for the mailing list and get an extra 10% off. I have no affiliation, I just really hate reseller culture, I buy shoes to ball in, or to wear with pride, I hate seeing sneakers get taken out of the hands of true fans for people trying to make some extra money.

For any Canadians, House of Hoops Toronto has been heaven for Kobe 8s. Over the past month it's gotten entire size runs of Kobe 8 Christmas, Black History Month, Sulfurs, Red Camos, YOTS Pack...basically everything but the Volts, Supernaturals, and ASG. it's been a huge month for Kobe 8s in Toronto, managing to get Christmas' in my size, at retail, was an amazing feeling.

Here's a link for the 8 Easters.

http://www.sportchek.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=18942636

Anybody use this ? Looks legit
if you read the posts above you wouldn't need to ask. apparently they don't ship to the US.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom