OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This dude works for time warner cable backstage and he plays ball with his boys dont no where or what but I follow him on Instagram and he posted the pic of his friend rocking the infamous "purple fades" or "Gradients" what u guys think?
PURPLE GRADIENTS.....I WANT THEM NOW. Hopefully they make a solely gold & purple colorway as well, something along the line of the easters just minus the teal obviously.

This dude works for time warner cable backstage and he plays ball with his boys dont no where or what but I follow him on Instagram and he posted the pic of his friend rocking the infamous "purple fades" or "Gradients" what u guys think?
This same dude had another pair early before they released - I want to say Xmas 8's but I can't remember for sure. Either way I'd say this is a good sign they will release.

didn't plan on copping the easters but that changed once i saw them in person today. can't believe how fast the kobe 8s are selling over here.

Is this the closest we gotten to a laker color way?

welcome to nt and that iD is fire.

Is there really doubt that the purple gradients are gonna release? Don't sweat it guys, they'll drop just a matter of time.

Guess you're truly not WitTheMoneyTeam if your buying a used pair...

But tell him 160, you're ready to pay now. Take it or leave it. See what he says.
Yea told him 160 idk i usually never buy used kicks that a no no fo money team members lol. But i also dont do resellers, paying 270-300 for resellers 
mean.gif

And for the jokesters who dont get the name, watch the video of ray-j going off on fab

:rofl: i hoop here sometimes with these guys. "that guy" wearing the purple fades is kobe's business manager. he always rocks kobes that havent released yet and wears the dream seasons a lot too.

I saw a dude rocking the Purple Gradients last month here in Vegas, too.

Good looks, flyers97.

Never ordered from DSG before, are they usually good, or do they cancel orders a lot?

Good looks, flyers97.

Never ordered from DSG before, are they usually good, or do they cancel orders a lot?
I ordered from them on RD and they should be at my house on 4/5 and I just ordered another 10.5 so we will see.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom