OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't know if you guys ever shop at TJ Maxx but I just picked up some awesome Kobe shorts at mine for $20.  They had one that were at nike's price of $60 for $25. You can't beat those prices.  
I've heard TJ Maxx actually sells Kobe shirts and shorts for cheap. Not surprised here. Great find.
Picked up a 5 rings Kobe shirt there last year.  I should have bought more than 1.

Am I the only one that thinks this kid posting a random Kobe picture for every reply is absurdly annoying??
I thought I'd let my picture(s) do the talking, some say it's worth 1000 words. People complaining are annoying. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
NWT sighting just shook this thread like a 5.0 earthquake :lol:

It was good meeting you on Friday by the way. I can finally say I met the Legendary NWT :tongue:

this sock hype is exactly what nike loves to see, and best believe theyre watching.... full logo already on the shoe>2/3 logo with some socks that dont even look right with the 2/3 logo. But nike looks at it as an extra 16+tax from you guys. EFF the socks.

Maybe people don't realize they can save themselves the socks purchase, and buy the XDR's with the full logo, for retail plus what you would have spend on those damn socks.

Last edited:
The Kobe 2 from addidas is my favorite Kobe. Sorry that I don't like the weak hypebeast color lows he's spraining his ankle in
laugh.gif

NWT sighting just shook this thread like a 5.0 earthquake :lol:

It was good meeting you on Friday by the way. I can finally say I met the Legendary NWT :tongue:
Maybe people don't realize they can save themselves the socks purchase, and buy the XDR's with the full logo, for retail plus what you would have spend on those damn socks.

Lol good ppl iphone fist pump

Back
Top Bottom