OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

That pic of teals is beautiful

I ******g love my pair.

Can't get into the Volts though. I always see em and just feel like >D

maybe this summer on sale

Am I the only one that thinks this kid posting a random Kobe picture for every reply is absurdly annoying??
No. It's beyond annoying.

But hey, what do you expect from a guy that was banned for having 5 accounts that he used to rep himself.

The Kobe 2 from addidas is my favorite Kobe. Sorry that I don't like the weak hypebeast color lows he's spraining his ankle in :lol:

I need to go to the local stores to see if i can find a pair of the volts... theyre growing on me and will POP in the summer

For some damn reason, my entire NT career, I RARELY see the word Adidas spelled properly

dudes STAY spelling it

ADDIDAS

stop. damn.

"Voicing his opinion. It's a free forum. He can say whatever he wants."

In reality: he's fishing for reactions. It's like nourishment to lames for some reason.
lol i was bored, looking at different shoes, voiced my opinion once, got tons of defensive reactions for some reason and ppl tryna clown me.. responded once again with my opinion now got more of the same
laugh.gif
 im out lol sorry that you guys own the thread and want me to fit in to the hype crowd instead of rocking some kobe 2s!
roll.gif

Last edited:

But hey, what do you expect from a guy that was banned for having 5 accounts that he used to rep himself.
Hm, while I like the fact you indirectly call me out, I haven't used any other accounts, and as you see, I don't rep myself. No harm done.

Last edited:
i noticed that, but i dont understand it. they mass produce a lot of shoes. worthless shoes at that. Kobe is Kobe and very popular so maybe it had something to do with materials/cost.

not sure why one bad year would cause them to cut production down. Thing is A LOT and i mean A LOT of people bought the VII's but not sure if they were for retail or from outlets
laugh.gif
They didn't exactly cut production, they just allocated the production into more colorways therefore it feels like they have less but in actuality the overall Kobe 8 production is the same or slightly more than last year. Since there are so many colorways this year (12+ CW), the amount of pairs per color is less but overall production is the same or close to last year.

Last edited:
The Kobe 2 from addidas is my favorite Kobe. Sorry that I don't like the weak hypebeast color lows he's spraining his ankle in :lol:
So what are you doing here?

In reality: he's fishing for reactions. It's like nourishment to lames for some reason.
:lol:

Lurkint this thread for now. Don't have much to offer other than these from yesterday:

Loving those purple gradients though.

Last edited:
Last pic wasn't me. I'll limit myself cause I know how people react, especially since it's April 1st. 
I have no problem with an occasional Kobe meme especially since its a Kobe thread. However, when I'm trying to read through 25+ new pages of posts for any new release info/pics and essentially have to see the same pictures of Kobe over and over again it gets a bit old.. especially at the rate this thread moves.

I joined these forums after years of lurking to attempt to contribute to the community. It's hard to do so or to retreive any other useful information from these threads if it's all spam/pictures/hype posts like it has been recently. Just my 2 cents I guess.....wasn't anything personal as you definitely aren't the only one who does it.

I have no problem with an occasional Kobe meme especially since its a Kobe thread. However, when I'm trying to read through 25+ new pages of posts for any new release info/pics and essentially have to see the same pictures of Kobe over and over again it gets a bit old.. especially at the rate this thread moves.

I joined these forums after years of lurking to attempt to contribute to the community. It's hard to do so or to retreive any other useful information from these threads if it's all spam/pictures/hype posts like it has been recently. Just my 2 cents I guess.....wasn't anything personal as you definitely aren't the only one who does it.
Thanks for clarifying, it wasn't taken personally. 
happy.gif

Feel u bro. Only non GR kobe shoe I don't have. Have all-star,Christmas , and easter just need these damn BHM. But not paying 220 plus for them.
if I was able to find for $220 DS id cop with quickness.... ppl on ebay selling em for $300+ in my size like that sole licker...

I managed to cop my BHM DS on ebay for about 220 including shipping.  I've been having pretty good luck with buying from auction type resellers... then again I guess it's not really luck if I have to pay anything over retail.

Hm, while I like the fact you indirectly call me out, I haven't used any other accounts, and as you see, I don't rep myself. No harm done.

o really? so, none of these are you?

Rockstar
Lakeshow4Life
KobeSystem
BeatTheHeatLA
LeBronIsWitless

to hell with these BHM Reseller prices man!!! 
mean.gif

Know that feel...

I want Christmas and BHM also...

worst part for me is I had the Christmas.. just in the wrong size and couldn't find anyone to size swap so I sold them...

Thought selling them for the low would have me blessed to find them in a similar price....

to no avail :x

lol i was bored, looking at different shoes, voiced my opinion once, got tons of defensive reactions for some reason and ppl tryna clown me.. responded once again with my opinion now got more of the same :lol:  im out lol sorry that you guys own the thread and want me to fit in to the hype crowd instead of rocking some kobe 2s! :rofl:

with all due respect, if you dont care for any of the Kobe 8s then you really dont need to be in here. All it will do is cause for arguments and the sort which isnt needed.

Anybody still have the YOTS available in there area???......im still trying to get a pair whats the SKU or number i need to stock locate???....any help thanks

Back
Top Bottom