OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My Red Camos are making that annoying squeaking sound when I walk (only wore once) its annoying as hell. But money came out of my pocket so I'll continue to ball in them.
Take out the insole, put a layer of hand lotion on the bottom of it, put the insole back in the shoe and let it sit overnight. No more squeaking. Baby powder also works but usually for not as long as lotion.

some really good advice here. wish you told me this when i had this issue with my AJ X retros years ago :lol:

some really good advice here. wish you told me this when i had this issue with my AJ X retros years ago :lol:
:lol: Word man I wish I knew about it a few years back too. My Olympic VIIs used to squeak so much. They eventually stopped but then the midsoles started to separate from the rest of the shoe. I kinda wish they still just squeaked :lol:.

:lol: Word man I wish I knew about it a few years back too. My Olympic VIIs used to squeak so much. They eventually stopped but then the midsoles started to separate from the rest of the shoe. I kinda wish they still just squeaked :lol:.

imagine as an intern walking next to and talking to an engineer and having him interrupt you and ask, "bigj505, are your shoes squeeking?" :smh:

This is one of my favorite models ever, still debating going after the whole set since I've copped half already. Here's my rankings thus far:

Christmas
Easter
Red Camo
Area 72 ASG
Green Joints
Pythons
Black YOTS
Volts
Blue Joints
BHM
Red Suede Joints
Sulfurs

If I missed one or two my bad and didn't feel like looking up all the official CW names...

Was gonna let go of the Easters after I couldn't get them but saw some for 190 and had to pull the trigger... First time going over retail but at least it was 225+ like most resellers

imagine as an intern walking next to and talking to an engineer and having him interrupt you and ask, "bigj505, are your shoes squeeking?"
mean.gif
haha I feel you bigj505, my Kobe 7 Invisibility cloaks were squeeking at the engineering firm I work at two days ago and my boss was asking about it. Wish I would have known about this trick as well.

I have every pair except the BHMs and Black YOTS. I simply don't like those two pairs.

Sulfurs, Pythons and All-Stars are my favorite pairs. Not necessarily in that order.

imagine as an intern walking next to and talking to an engineer and having him interrupt you and ask, "bigj505, are your shoes squeeking?" :smh:

haha I feel you bigj505, my Kobe 7 Invisibility cloaks were squeeking at the engineering firm I work at two days ago and my boss was asking about it. Wish I would have known about this trick as well.
I tried to use the baby powder method on my space jam 11a and realized it was probably squeaking cause of a popped air unit. =[

Thanks for the advice!

Do the exts run big? Thinking about copping some wanted the red suedes since day 1 of those crappy nike promo pics.

I can't find a sz 9 in the Easters for retail to save my life smh here in Houston everyone is taxing

Lmao, Wilt could never guard Kobe, and Kobe could definitely shoot over Wilt, probably jam on him too
watch this and reconsider. Wilt was a beast. Hes the reason you cant jump over the free throw line

Last edited:
Since ive done a lot of stock locating id figure ill save you some of the work of getting all of the FTL Sku's for the kobe's

Keep in mind these are FTL Sku's so im not sure they will work for FTA,CHM

**# you need to stock locate is the white sticker on the lid **

Volt's (HOH)

Pythons

Blue Camo

Sulfur

Red Camo

Easter *Worth a shot :tongue:

Last edited:
Since ive done a lot of stock locating id figure ill save you some of the work of getting all of the FTL Sku's for the kobe's

Keep in mind these are FTL Sku's so im not sure they will work for FTA,CHM

Volt's (HOH)

Pythons

Blue Camo

Sulfur

Red Camo

Easter *Worth a shot
tongue.gif
Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ Is there a way to "favorite" a post on here? Because being able to refer back to those Kobe SKUs is going to be useful.

Back
Top Bottom